ULTIMATE STRUT DATING GUIDE (nrr, pimp related)

Comments

• my girl's diggin with me these days!!!
    image]

she now plans digging into our vacations!!!

word up, my girl just pulled Carter & Chanel from a thrift whilst visiting her pops.

• 6.) be even, straight, equal, and honest.

hellll no

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    i refuse to take "advice" from a married man. sorry.

Who's a better source of advice than someone who successfully navigated and left the maze of singledom?

I guess you can always read a book about "how to pick up hot chicks" or whatever.

"Pimp Related" omits the Married Game.

Set yourself up for the success you desire...figure out what you desire

Figuring what u dont want is just as important.

Theres a difference between healthy dating and trying to find a wife.

• i refuse to take "advice" from a married man. sorry.

Who's a better source of advice than someone who successfully navigated and left the maze of singledom?

I guess you can always read a book about "how to pick up hot chicks" or whatever.

"Pimp Related" omits the Married Game.

when you learn how to master your pimp-related game AND your married game you will be at that

3. Be yourself:

-Be who you are when dealing with a woman. Don't sell dreams and pretend to be something you're not (e.g., big Willie when you're broke). Women are very much creatures of pattern, so they'll grow to expect what you've presented to them from the beginning. If you're a broke muthafucka, say you're a broke muthafucka. If someone likes you, they should accept you as you are. Don't herb yourself by pretending, only to have you're card pulled when the maitre 'd brings the check, and you get that "OH SHIT" look on your face when you look at the bill.

• Ay Mark, being that you went to UCLA, and still live on the west coast, you really need to check for Tom Leykis on the radio.

Always keep tabasco sauce on your person.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

HAHA!
    Scary but, yeah just scary. Flush it, dudes.

• Ay Mark, being that you went to UCLA, and still live on the west coast, you really need to check for Tom Leykis on the radio.

that guy sounds beyond ass-hurt and is probally a homosexual.

that guy sounds beyond ass-hurt and is probally a homosexual.

yeah, it comes across that way, but dude is actually a 3 time divorcee, and was happily married the last time I listened to him (which was about 6 years ago)

• - there is no occasion too formal for the all-over print hoodie.

- t-shirt you slept in = aphrodisiac.

- the j rocc mixtape --> conversation about j rocc --> j rocc window voyeur cardboard dummy triple threat is unstoppable.

• Take her somewhere/do something that you have a lot of knowledge about and that she has at least a little bit of interest in...the ladies like to have a dude demonstrate some skill in something they are good at/drop knowledge on something they know about...My first date with my girl was a trip to the Stax museum. I knew she liked soul music because I met her at one of my DJ nights. Going to the museum I was able to expand on some of the displays at the museum, and drop release dates and facts about the records hanging in the record hall, etc then going for a beer afterwards I let her talk about herself...it was all good after that. Show off and let her show off...it is why peacocks have them big ass pretty feathers...

I let her talk about herself...it was all good after that.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    - there is no occasion too formal for the all-over print hoodie.

- t-shirt you slept in = aphrodisiac.

- the j rocc mixtape --> conversation about j rocc --> j rocc window voyeur cardboard dummy triple threat is unstoppable.

• Where's the Punani Prince to shed some light on all of this?

I'm saying. At what point is it cool to get your fingerbang on in the movie theater?

'Cause my girl still won't let me do that.

I'm saying. At what point is it cool to get your fingerbang on in the movie theater?

'Cause my girl still won't let me do that.

you need to cut ya fingernails, SON!

• cashmere. girls like to touch it. ooh-la-la!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Is it cool to suddendly start crying when you are moved by, say, I don't know, the view of the moon? Do girls like this? Please to drop knowledge

Is it cool to suddendly start crying when you are moved by, say, I don't know, the view of the moon? Do girls like this? Please to drop knowledge

No,but it is cool to cry during certain movie scenes.

Then ask to fingerbang.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I mean, is it good to show a sensitive side before opening up my sexual torture toolbox later in the night?

Cologne is a deal-breaker.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

Of course, do it, but only if you kill a bear with your bare hands afterwards. Or alternatively, carry a car somewhere else. The balance has to be there...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Of course, do it, but only if you kill a bear with your bare hands afterwards.

better yet, why not start crying after you killed the bear?

• I took my girl out to go bowling at the first date since we are both into fun things plus it gave us laughs(none of us is really good at bowling, i even fell once ), time to flirt, time to touch each other (hug each other when someone got a strike) then we took a walk through the city and talked.

now its the best relationship ive ever been in.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Considering the rampant misogyny in this forum, I find this thread highly suspect...There are few of who can lay claim to having a "pimp game," but whatever.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Considering the rampant misogyny in this forum, I find this thread highly suspect...There are few of who can lay claim to having a "pimp game," but whatever.

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

More like Bitter, Ass-hurt Record Collectro---->Misogyny

• Someone needs to photoshop the Boscoe record and Tom Lykis together.