ULTIMATE STRUT DATING GUIDE (nrr, pimp related)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
LET'S GET IT!!!! set it off on the left side, set it off, set set it off

DROP THE KNOWLEDGED GEMS AND OTHER INFONO LIMITNO RECORDSDROP IT!!!!

This ain't the ladyfriend thraed!!!! This is the dating thraed!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE. THIS IS MY SUPREME GIFT TO ALL OF YOU.Share the stories, advice, trials and tribulations. I wanna hear it all. I'mma bout to unleash a dating attack of unseen proporitions* on the single girl population. You are forewarned!!!*As soon as the holidays are over and my cold is over.

Comments

• 1st RULE: You do not talk about SOUL STRUT.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about SOUL STRUT.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    1st RULE: You do not talk about SOUL STRUT.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about SOUL STRUT.

Hah! In my experience, girls could care less about this online forum where we spout off about race, rap, and sometimes records.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont do movies dates anymore. That's for high schoolers.

Dating on the yacht: YAY OR NAY???

True, but how about a month in and you both wanna see _______ movie?

WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO A FIRST DATE?

WHAT DO YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE?

HOW DO YOU GET A FIRST DATE?

DATE OR ONE NIGHTER?

DATE OR DIE!

lol

• never take the pooms the first time she's ready to let you have her coming like the new world order!!!

DUDE, WHAT'S A POOM?

• DUDE, WHAT'S A POOM?

the pussy!

Oh, duh!

OKAY, COME ON NOW.

WHO'S DATING WHO?

WHY ARE YOU DATING THEM?

DID YOU EVER CUT SHORT A DATE TO GO DIGGING OR RESCHEDULE?

DATING VS YOUR RECORDS: WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND MORE TIME ON/WITH?

heads wanna know, by the looks of the ladyfriend and my suffering thraeds...

• my girl's diggin with me these days!!!

she now plans digging into our vacations!!!

Dinner and a Lounge.
    Brunch and Jazz.
    Lunch and Museum.
    Drunk Window Shopping.
    Yankees Game(Mets are easier to cop).
    High School Basketball game...........dont sleep,Knicks tickets are crazy.
    Just walk the streets and talk/improvise/chill/play it by ear/freestyle/off the head.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I've been dating a woman for 4 months, she fell in love when she saw my turntables, saw me DJ once, so I got her a vintage turntable, 5 non-raer rekkids, and a blender. She loved it.

-Wine and cooking together has been our success.

True, but how about a month in and you both wanna see _______ movie?

The movie has to be really special. But I wont go for the sake of "getting out together".

DVD and a bottle of good wine. Make that 2 bottles.

• Any news about the upcoming Joe Walsh tour?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I don't date anymore because I'm happily married (I love you, T**i). However, I can school you young bucks on the basics. Here goes:

1. The 10-minute test:

-This goes into effect at the initial meeting with a woman. Here, you introduce yourself and make small talk and such. The point of this stage is to see what ole' girl is about. Some things, depending on tastes, that you want to look for beyond physical attractiveness are whether she's:

-Bright?
    -Friendly?
    -Interested (check the non-verbal cues to attraction such as eye contact, touching, etc.)?
    -About her business?
    -Emotional adjusted?

If she's on the positive end of these questions, this is a woman you might want to consider further. These kinds of women I'd put in the "A" pile (women I could potentially have a relationship with). Women that were on the negative end on the above questions went into the "B" (women I'd sleep with but never date exclusively). You'll have difficulties if you treat "A" girls like "Bs" and vice-versa. The main point is to sort the women correctly and save yourself future headaches. In either case, get the digits so that you're able to connect with her, if you choose, in the future.

2. Let it unfold:

-Whether you're dealing with "A" pile or "B" pile babes, don't force the issue of sleeping with them or getting exclusive. Go slow!!! Date a variety of babes to get a feel for what you like. There is no rule that says you have to commit right away. Give the one's you're thinking about dating a long look to determine compatibility. Does she share some of your interests? Is she someone you can spend a significant amount of time with? Do you enjoy talking to her? Is she intriguing? Is she multi-faceted with her own interests? Is she responsible (with finances, employment, etc.)? Is she emotionally stable? These are things you need to consider when thinking about settling in on a babe. Whether you're dealing with "A" or "B" pile types, be forthright about how you're living. If you're dating other women, say so. If you don't want a committed relationship, say so. There is nothing that raises a woman's ire more than deceit. Don't foster any unrealistic expectations and you'll save yourself a lot of headaches.

3. Be yourself:

-Be who you are when dealing with a woman. Don't sell dreams and pretend to be something you're not (e.g., big Willie when you're broke). Women are very much creatures of pattern, so they'll grow to expect what you've presented to them from the beginning. If you're a broke muthafucka, say you're a broke muthafucka. If someone likes you, they should accept you as you are. Don't herb yourself by pretending, only to have you're card pulled when the maitre 'd brings the check, and you get that "OH SHIT" look on your face when you look at the bill.

4. Set the ground rules early.

-When the time comes, let the babe know what you will and will not take. Do not tolerate disrespect, dishonesty, etc. Check the babe (put her in her place) when she steps out-of-bounds. She'll respect you and will become even more attracted to you as a result. Checking her is key in long-term relationships that could unfold because, as stated in #3, women prefer maintaining patterns started early in relationships (if you're a wuss in the beginning, she'll expect a wuss later on). This allows the two of you an early opportunity to bow out if there are value conflicts that you cannot resolve. You shouldn't have to be a sucker to make her happy. Fuck that!!!

5. Don't make her/him the start all, end all.

-Go about your life normally. Sure, you like the babe, but the sun shouldn't rise and set with her. Don't cutoff your friendships, hobbies, etc. to be with someone. Be you, maintain your interests and such, because this makes you a more interesting and intriguing individual. When you two get together, you'll have something to talk about.

6. Don't give too much too soon.

-Don't be an open book in the beginning. Unlease your treasures, insights, experiences, etc. in a gradual fashion. Let her wonder about you a little bit. Allow her to earn access to your treasured historical experiences, hopes and dreams, etc. as you build trust. Don't spend all your money in the first round, because relationships are a 12-round bout. Women love an enigmatic man.

7. Be realistic:

-You should pursue women that you can realistically attract. I had a dude back in Akron P** H*** that was pretty much a loser, but would always try to pull professional-type babes. P** could get in for a minute, only for the babes to drop him when they realized he wasn't about shit. In social psychological research, the "matching hypothesis" states that the most successful relationships occur when couples are matched in terms of (a) attractiveness, (b) socio-economic status, (c) education, (d) religion, etc. There is voluminous support for these predictions in terms of predicting relationship quality and marital satisfaction. So, if you're a spam man, don't try to kick it with a filet mignon chick. It is unlikely to work.

I hope these help y'all, "out there."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Big Stacks = THE DEAN OF LOVE
    pay attention, folls

Unleash your treasures

oh yeah... the unleashing of my treasures ALWAYS has been met with glistening approval from the jazzy young laytees

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Stacks, You should write a book on dating hommie! Much knowledge dropped. Your posts are always interesting and informative. You are an OG with this shit mayne...

• Another good tip: don't always take chicks to spots like Mickey D's and Wendy's (Wendy's is a step up from Mickey D's, I know, but still)... every now and them take them to better spots like Bennigans or Applebees. They'll appreciate that schitt.

Possibly Cheesecake Factory, but only after you've known them for a minute

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Stacks, You should write a book on dating hommie! Much knowledge dropped. Your posts are always interesting and informative. You are an OG with this shit mayne...

Thanks man, but I have an unfair advantage. I did a lot of dating and I'm a psychologist by training. A working knowledge of social psychology (which you take in any psych degree program) is a great resource in dating and dealing with people in general (although my PhD is in industrial-organizational psychology).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts

=

Lol for days, day

thanks guys!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i refuse to take "advice" from a married man. sorry.

Who's a better source of advice than someone who successfully navigated and left the maze of singledom?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Who's a better source of advice than someone who successfully navigated and left the maze of singledom?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I guess you can always read a book about "how to pick up hot chicks" or whatever.

ha

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    my girl's diggin with me these days!!!

she now plans digging into our vacations!!!

Georges: I think i have been to that spot!!! Looks very familiar, I spent a day and half in there and still didn't see everything.

• get on topic, Dee rock.

Important note for recordheads: at some point, your addiction to records will be called into question by the ladies.

I'm not into restaurant dinner dates to start shit off. you are baically backed into a corner of formal,romantic evening, what do we next aprehensions, who gotta pay for the bill if those doesnt go right type shit.
    much better is, "come over to my place, i'll cook for you". just buy a couple nice ingredients that you know how to put together. prep a little,but do most of the cooking when she gets there (put her ass to work) and when she asks what to bring make her bring what she likes to drink. if it doesnt go well, youre not out too much dough and you kick her out. if it goes well, youre already at your crib...

• WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO A FIRST DATE?
    casual, but nothing bummy (no dirty sneaks, even if theyre your favorites)

nothing too don juan. meet to get a drink. meet during the week for a quick lunch. make sure you want to spend your valuable time with this girl first.

HOW DO YOU GET A FIRST DATE?
    thats the easiest part. dont ask a girl if she wants to, ask as if its already inevitable. "whats better for you, lunch tomorrow or a drink wednesday after work?"

DATE OR ONE NIGHTER?
    you gotta do some sorting (see stacks post). then after the initial date (which i maintain should be kinda short) you figure out whether you really want to invest time in this thing or just hit and run. a quick first date will give you a good idea what youd like and should give an indication of what the young lady wants or is tying to do.

DATE OR DIE!

lol

and stacks' 3,4,5,6 rules are on point. couldnt agree more.

have fun, mark. remember, if you dont ask, you dont get (unless you got a date who knows exactly what they want!)

• Options
    Here are some mental exercises to help: (combinations of Economics and Psych)

1.) If alot of people are going to a certain spot to eat then that is a reflection of that spot's good advertisment...not good eatins. (think about this dudes)

2.) The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

3.) Misery loves a companion.
    ----------2 + 3 = watch out for the drugs yo!!!! ------------------------------

4.) The effects of properly used confidence, themselves, result in more confidence (>>>positive feedback). *key words "properly used" (this is where they drop their panties)
    ------------laughter comes from this -----------------------------------------

5.) Set yourself up for the success you desire...figure out what you desire

I think all too often people are urged to communicate. There is social pressure to talk to each other. Yet, one cannot successfully communicate with each other when they dont communicate with themselves, well. (Does this make sense??) Writing down your thoughts helps you find yourself in the same way collecting records helps you find what music you like. recognize that you are searchin forself just as she is.

6.) be even, straight, equal, and honest.

Respond to this and I will write more.

peace mangs