Merry Christmas Everyone!

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
It feels so nice knowing I get the next 3 days off and it's Christmas. Spending time with family and friends. I predict that 2007 will be a good year for me. I have many plans.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Happy & Safe Holidays to you all

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Merry Merry to all......

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    I really enjoy xmas. But with it raining here and sucky weather. I might try to jump on some cheap flight somewhere hot and enjoy christmas away from family. Just me & my gurl.

I'll wish you all a great Christmas and a Happy New Year now, if I make it out tonight or tomorrow.

Charlie B r o w n X M a S [Expanded Edition]

http://www.uploading.com/files/MRP1G3H1/1.zip.html

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Merry Christmas Strutters...
    Big ups to: King Most, NZ in Amsterdam, Herm, Iron Monk, Tsega and The Guzzo...
    Soul Strut Family right there... Happy Holidays...

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Here's to you, soulstrut:

And look, I got everyone a present:

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Why Tom, you shouldn't have. REALLY...

Happy Xmas to everyone, and Happy Hanukkah to all, and Happy Kwanza to everyone, and a very Merry New Years.

Much love to all me friends, both online and not and all the best for the coming 2007!

Cosmo Rockswell

• Merry Holiday of your choice. Myself? I'm a christmas guy, but I hope the end of year celebrations are festive, safe, loving and fulfilling for all.

And, let's get '07 off to a good start.
    -gareth

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Bah Humbug batches.

• merry pinetreeboxing.

Grope, your Santa is running late this year, I will have to say "I'm sorry" for him. Your presents will be redirected to the M*r**rg address.

pz to all y'all folls
    Eerie Claus

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

christmas crackers will tear up vinyl..
    merry XXX and better luck next year .!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Merry Christmas Strutters...
    Big ups to: King Most, NZ in Amsterdam, Herm, Iron Monk, Tsega and The Guzzo...
    Soul Strut Family right there... Happy Holidays...

Yo Eric,

Long time no see Happy holidays to you and to everyone else on this board. We fight, argue, smile and all that together and I wouldn't be as much of an internet addict without all your crazy ass personalities and perspectives.

Merry Christmas
    Happy Hannukkah
    Joyful Kwanzaa

and all the rest

-Adam

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Happy Holidays to all y'all. It's been another great year of clownin' with you fools. It's all love here ("the look of looooooooooooove").

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts