Console with the craziest credits ever

UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Damn this is bugged, this console that was recently sold has one of the craziest histories I've seen:Gold SinglesBee Gees - Tragedy *Bee Gees - Too Much Heaven *Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your LoveBee Gees - Jive TalkinBee Gees - You Should Be Dancing *Bee Gees - Love So Right *Bee Gees - Staying Alive *Bee Gees - Saturday Night Fever *Eagles - One Of These NightsEagles - Lyin EyesEagles - New Kid In TownEagles - Hotel CaliforniaEric Clapton - I Shot The SheriffElvin Bishop - Fooled Around And Fell In LoveAndy Gibb - I Just Want To Be Your Every ThingAndy Gibb - Lover is ( Thicker Than Water )Andy Gibb - An Everlasting LoveAndy Gibb - Shadow DancingJoe Walsh - Rocky Mountain waySamantha Sang - EmotionAndy Gibb - Our Love (Don???t Throw It All Away)Grand Funk Railroad - We're An American BandRod Stewart - Do You Think I???m Sexy *Jimmy Buffet - MargaritavilleGold AlbumsBee Gees - Saturday Night Fever *Bee Gees - Children Of The World *Bee Gees - Here At Last ??? Bee Gees Live *Bee Gees - Main Course *Andy Gibb - Flowing Rivers *Andy Gibb - Shadow Dancing *Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Boulevard *Eric Clapton - History Of Eric ClaptonGrand Funk Railroad - We're An American BandEagles - One Of These Nights *Eagles - Greatest Hits *Eagles - Hotel California *Joe Walsh The Smoker - You Drink The Player You GetAverage White Band - AWBAverage White Band - Cut The CakeMarshall Tucker Band - Together ForeverSoundtrack - Grease *Crosby, Stills, Nash - CSNStills, Young Band - Long May You RunBee Gees - Spirits Having Flown* Representing sales in excess one million I heard this is going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame....

Comments