If You Only Had One Bullet(Today's News Related)

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• So the question is which one would you shoot and which one would you pistol whip?

Man that is tough.

• Dude has the most elaborate combover I've ever seen.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dude has the most elaborate combover I've ever seen.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

He has also lent his name to a line of men's clothing, which raises the question: who in their right mind thinks he's some sort of style icon?

• Dude has the most elaborate combover I've ever seen.

sayin! you would think with all this money he would get those scalp renewal operations, go the bosley center or buy a collection of fly hats.

sayin! you would think with all this money he would get those scalp renewal operations, go the bosley center or buy a collection of fly hats.

Trump is the Poster Child for the fact that there is no cure for baldness.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

sayin! you would think with all this money he would get those scalp renewal operations, go the bosley center

What you're seeing probably is the result of those two things. What he really needs is someone in his circle who's not frightened to tell him he looks stupid and should just go very short.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

There was an episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! about hair, and they showed some dude they work with in Vegas a lot. His hair looked completely normal--then they revealed that it is, in fact, a combover. They showed him doing it--he said it takes about a half hour, I think, and it required a lot of blow-drying, shaping, styling, and scalp dye (seriously), but I'll be damned if it didn't fully give the illusion of a full head of hair.

At any rate, regarding the question at hand...is there perhaps some way we can line them up so that the bullet will travel through one and into the other, thereby taking out both? Because that's what I'd vote for.

At any rate, regarding the question at hand...is there perhaps some way we can line them up so that the bullet will travel through one and into the other, thereby taking out both? Because that's what I'd vote for.

This might work....but only if the bullet hits Trump first....no way it's going all the way through Rosie.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    donald full on assaulted rosie. for this, he hath won a fan in me

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i was on the treadmill for about 45 minutes today and within that time period, some shit about these two cornballs must have aired on cnn at least 10 times. i don't even know what it's about but each time i see rosie now, all i can think is toxic cunt.

• "...I'll probably sue her, because that would be fun."

Fuck them both!!! They are both perfect examples of what's wrong in the world. Trump is a bitch anyway, I hate how people talk as though he's some business genius. Yeah, it'd be tough to get going when your parents are already successful property developers.

If I was worth that much, I wouldn't try and become some shit ass celebrity... I'd be relaxing on my yacht somewhere. Fuck a trump.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    even with the combover, trump has more swagger than rosie and is definitely more gangsta. i read up on this shit and it was pretty funny. in this situation, trump would be a diplomatic immunity to purple haze era camron while rosie would be like one of those ass-hurt white rappers.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    they're both lame.
    but i do wish rosie would just shut up. exactly when did she become the moral compass for everyone? that shit with calling kelly ripa (sp?) a homophobe was totally wtf? why shouldn't this pageant chick get a second chance? and oh yea, i just saw The View for the first time in my life, and let me tell you, i would have asked for the last bullet to put me out of my misery. who watches this show???? it's a bunch of horriible women yelling over eachother. they had ewan mcgregor (sp?) on and they just cut him off over and over again. being 'interviewed' by those four must be where actors go to if they've not paid their agents.

• i'm not in love with either of 'em, but they don't really impact our lives....just switch the damn channel. the bullet has to travel through the dome of George Wuss. that's what i'm sayin'.