damn its cold in san diego

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
seriously. so coooold. its like, in the 40s.my socal blood is not ready for this.its been cold all week.on monday i even had ice on my windshield!!brrrr. i don't even own a heavy coat.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    blogger talking about the weather is one of the lowest forms of internet interaction. then comes cybersex.

• LA, too...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    did it seriously snow in parts of LA?

I know it's been DAMN COLD in LA this winter though. When I wake up in the morning, my room is like a refridgerator.

• El Nino batches. It was in the 70's here in VA this week. Its getting colder now, but its still warm for this time of year. Yall can take our cold weather for a year though.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    LA, too...

Yeah, I had to wear a sweater yesterday.

Cerazzy

• Yeah, I had to wear a sweater yesterday.

all y'all SOCAL BATCHES need to SACKTHEFUCKUP and come to the BAY!!!

you know, where it's like, I dunno, about 10 degrees colder or something...?

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Yeah, I had to wear a sweater yesterday.

all y'all SOCAL BATCHES need to SACKTHEFUCKUP and come to the BAY!!!

you know, where it's like, I dunno, about 10 degrees colder or something...?

This time last year when I was still in London, I was spending 20 minutes every morning de-icing the locks to my car and looking like a Michelin Man with all the extra layers.

I'm more than happy sitting here right now in shorts and a tee-shirt.

• seriously. so coooold. its like, in the 40s.

Come visit Minnesota and find out about the -40s.

• our weather is so fucking crazy right now...we went from 18 to 70 in the course of two days.

I like the fact the furnace isnt running, saving some dough, but it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 70 degrees and muggy....

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    my socal blood is not ready for this

• FO REAL it was 60 degrees in the Crib and I had to put on the heater!

Then again I can't complain this was the 1st week I had to turn it on! Freaking Cold Lucky I don't live in the east... Did sombody say the bay as in bay area, shoot I was there during the summer and it was NICE and Cool if the winters are like that I'm their!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i feel obligated to post about hawaii's weather in every weather thread, so here it is!

80??F
    Mostly Sunny
    HIGH: 81??F LOW: 69??F
    Detailed forecast >>

• i feel obligated to post about hawaii's weather in every weather thread, so here it is!

80??F
    Mostly Sunny
    HIGH: 81??F LOW: 69??F
    Detailed forecast >>

Yes the winter is SO NICE but summer my balls just start to sweat thinking about it, but man I sure could go for a Zippy's breakfast! Spam and Eggs please, but make my spam extra thin and crispy please!

• yo, i'm from the midwest (now lampin in SD). i can tell you, this AIN'T cold.

JBLOW

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Its warm in Quebec. Gotta be around 0 or maybe even + 2 celcius.

seriously. so coooold. its like, in the 40s.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

I believe he's not talking about chicken and gravy, sir.

I believe he's not talking about chicken and gravy, sir.

hey, I believe you! Went to Chicago in the Winter, and those damn winds were KILLIN' ME! Each time we hit a gust of wind by Lake Michigan, me and my ex were like "OHHHH FUCKKKK....". It was actually quite funny how cold it was.