Remember Me?

Comments

• Ummm... How can I put this? Dude's stories aren't always the most "accurate" or honest.

i wouldn't know, seeing how i've only recently engaged in the localised(sp) culture of that houston hip hop message board.

Dude is a serial liar.
    i am ron allen's father

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Ummm... How can I put this? Dude's stories aren't always the most "accurate" or honest.

i wouldn't know, seeing how i've only recently engaged in the localised(sp) culture of that houston hip hop message board.

"Reading" and "posting" are not "engaging"!

we don't engage in culture, we elope

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Y'all are all sorts of fucked up.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

oh yeah.. it's archaic.

Archaic
    Cheerleader
    Reged: 04/06/04
    Loc: Austin, Texas.

WHOA!

I lurve this cuntry.

and still no answer on the dj question.

*yawn*

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    take a look in the mirror

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Can we get at least 3.5 stars for this thread?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    the cheerleader bit is truly hilarious.

• Options
    Somebody on the Houston message board uses the name "Fuck The Mets". Texans really don't like NY at all huh? I've never had a problem with Texas, or Texans for that matter.

Somebody on the Houston message board uses the name "Fuck The Mets". Texans really don't like NY at all huh? I've never had a problem with Texas, or Texans for that matter.

Nah, that's all about Beltran and a lil bit of jealously/hatred.

• Somebody on the Houston message board uses the name "Fuck The Mets". Texans really don't like NY at all huh? I've never had a problem with Texas, or Texans for that matter.

fuck the yankees!

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

nah.. dude is cool.. he's just salty about this :

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

Ahem.

1986, you motherfuckers!

Fuck a Met. Specifically Lenny Dykstra.

- S.Till Bitter 19 Years Later

PS Life as an Astros fan really sucks.

PPS Hi, Sween!

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts

-They don't know what that scar bout'
    They don't know what that bar bout'
    They don't know what that candy car bout'

or smokin' that joint about
    -Kemah is the home of the playas and pimps
    -Showin' naked ass in the great state of Kemah
    -3rd Coast Born I mean we're Kemah raised

-[Kemah muthafucka that's where I stay]

[Paul Wall]
    All ready!
    What you know about swangaz and vogues
    What you know bout' purple drank
    What you know bout' poppin' trunk, neon lights, candy paint
    What you know about white shirts, starched down jeans with a razor crease
    Platinum and gold on top our teeth, big ol' chains with a iced out piece
    You don't know bout' Michael Watts
    You don't know about DJ Screw
    What you know about "MAN! Hold UP", I done came down and what it do?
    They don't know about P.A.T

What you know bout' FREE PIMP C
    What you know bout' the Kemahhouse man
    What you know bout' the S.U.C

We keep it playa, ain't no fake
    When we holdin' plex whenever haters hate
    We listen to music screwed and chopped
    Down here in this Lone Star state
    Outta kemahers be comin' around
    Runnin' they mouth and talkin' down
    but you don't know nuthin' bout my kemah
    either hold it down or move around

(Snippets from U.G.K. songs) Bun-B [Pimp-C]
    -They don't know what that scar bout'
    They don't know what that bar bout'
    They don't know what that candy car bout'

or smokin' that joint about
    -Kemah is the home of the playas and pimps
    -Showin' naked ass in the great state of Kemah
    -3rd Coast Born I mean we're Kemah raised
    -[Kemah mutha that???s where rashied stays]

also see:

fat kemah & c kemah - 3rd coast kemah

• Options

Seabrook looks like a nice place to go fishing.

I figured it was about 1986, like Hogg said. Beltran is nice in center.

• Options
    PPS Hi, Sween!

Hi Ross!

also see:
    fat pat & c note - 3rd coast born

The difference is that Fat Pat & C Note are from Houston!!!

Archaic wrote: From 86-89, I lived within Houston city limits. It was Clear Lake, yes, but the address read Houston.

Clear Lake is about 30 miles outside of Houston City Limits. So dude CAN NOT claim Houston...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I don't understand your point Archaic.

Do you think every major music magaizine should employ a local expert in every city in the US in which a local scene is thriving? Or do you want to be the one writing about Texas for the Fader, NYT, etc etc? And if you talk about the Bay and LA and New Orleans, why can't Nick talk about Texas? Where do YOU live?

THIS WHOLE SHIT IS SO DUMB.

THIS WHOLE DUMB IS SO SHIT.

btw,

TEXAS RAP IS DOPE! LA RAP IS DOPE! SF RAP IS DOPE! NYC RAP IS DOPE! GUATEMALAN RAP IS DOPE! PLUTONIAN RAP IS DOPE! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP IS DOPE! TEXAS RAP SUX! LA RAP SUX! SF RAP SUX! NYC RAP SUX! GUATEMALAN RAP SUX! PLUTONIAN RAP SUX! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP SUX! TEXAS RAP IS DOPE! LA RAP IS DOPE! SF RAP IS DOPE! NYC RAP IS DOPE! GUATEMALAN RAP IS DOPE! PLUTONIAN RAP IS DOPE! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP IS DOPE! TEXAS RAP SUX! LA RAP SUX! SF RAP SUX! NYC RAP SUX! GUATEMALAN RAP SUX! PLUTONIAN RAP SUX! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP SUX! TEXAS RAP IS DOPE! LA RAP IS DOPE! SF RAP IS DOPE! NYC RAP IS DOPE! GUATEMALAN RAP IS DOPE! PLUTONIAN RAP IS DOPE! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP IS DOPE! TEXAS RAP SUX! LA RAP SUX! SF RAP SUX! NYC RAP SUX! GUATEMALAN RAP SUX! PLUTONIAN RAP SUX! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP SUX! TEXAS RAP IS DOPE! LA RAP IS DOPE! SF RAP IS DOPE! NYC RAP IS DOPE! GUATEMALAN RAP IS DOPE! PLUTONIAN RAP IS DOPE! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP IS DOPE! TEXAS RAP SUX! LA RAP SUX! SF RAP SUX! NYC RAP SUX! GUATEMALAN RAP SUX! PLUTONIAN RAP SUX! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP SUX! TEXAS RAP IS DOPE! LA RAP IS DOPE! SF RAP IS DOPE! NYC RAP IS DOPE! GUATEMALAN RAP IS DOPE! PLUTONIAN RAP IS DOPE! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP IS DOPE! TEXAS RAP SUX! LA RAP SUX! SF RAP SUX! NYC RAP SUX! GUATEMALAN RAP SUX! PLUTONIAN RAP SUX! CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP SUX!

REALLY THOUGH, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CERBREX V-19 GALAXY 22343.234 RAP!!!!!

how can you claim you are down when you are 2342342354.21234135315 parsecs from the nearest star? FOOL!

TRIANGULUM GALAXY RAP IS LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE GAME, SON! THEY HAVE ALL THE ILL SNARFAX DJs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yeah dude. courtney and bob out here in LA said they didnt know who you are/were. i even described some physical features about you like dk toons nuts hanging from your chin. but nope. then i was like, "um, he like, totally writes for a newspaper in texas." and they were like "oh! you mean ross hogg. he's like gorgeous to the max." and i had to tell them that is someone else. they were not amused.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Or do you want to be the one writing about Texas for the Fader, NYT, etc etc?

We have a winner.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    yeah dude. courtney and bob out here in LA said they didnt know who you are/were. i even described some physical features about you like dk toons nuts hanging from your chin. but nope. then i was like, "um, he like, totally writes for a newspaper in texas." and they were like "oh! you mean ross hogg. he's like gorgeous to the max." and i had to tell them that is someone else. they were not amused.

wait so you're saying there's people out there that think Ross looks gorgeous with DK Toons' nuts hanging from his chin?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

wait so you're saying there's people out there that think Ross looks gorgeous with DJ Toons nuts hanging from his chin?

who woulda thunk, right? alls im saying is my ehollar game on myspace got dumb sporty with my "new look"...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

wait so you're saying there's people out there that think Ross looks gorgeous with DK Toons' nuts hanging from his chin?

I don't like the turn this thread has taken.

I also have no idea who DK Toons is/are.

- R.Gorgeous

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    dude talk to Shigs homies...kinda suspect if you ask me, I wouldn't think that was a good luck for you at all.

Seabrook looks like a nice place to go fishing.

Ding ding ding...finally someone is getting into the realms of Houston lifestyle as it is rather than as they want it to be. My buddy and I used to fish the hell out of every wade-fishing spot and pier from LaPorte up to the Bayside Spillway from 86-89. Wading into the flats at Seascape pier was our money spot for endless flounder, trout, and redfish...

I don't understand your point Archaic.

Do you think every major music magaizine should employ a local expert in every city in the US in which a local scene is thriving? Or do you want to be the one writing about Texas for the Fader, NYT, etc etc? And if you talk about the Bay and LA and New Orleans, why can't Nick talk about Texas? Where do YOU live?

THIS WHOLE SHIT IS SO DUMB.

I've said it before...Don't turn down 5 years of queries from locals only to eventually raid that shit yourself on some "now-will-an-uncredited/unpaid-local-please-fill-me-in-on-what-I've-missed?"

And no, I have not been the one to be turned down for such assignments. The only thing I've really pitched to Fader was an article on the Project Blowed 10th Anniversary which I guess wasn't quasi-ethno-chic enough for them. Oh well...

• quote]

So what? You got ONE hot producer!!!

And I'm familiar with all sides of Austin,

ummmm.....no, i have to disagree with ya there pardner. not to take sides
    in this lil squabble but id be willing to post a beat or two and put that
    conclusion to a quick ending. paz

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    And no, I have not been the one to be turned down for such assignments. The only thing I've really pitched to Fader was an article on the Project Blowed 10th Anniversary which I guess wasn't quasi-ethno-chic enough for them. Oh well...

you mad doggie