Tattoo's?

2»

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Looks more like Meatloaf.

I love that picture, as it looks to be from some sort of party game where players see photos of subjects' backs and try to count the signs of douchebaggeury for points.

• one of my forearm tatts.... i got The Autobots
    on the other one.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I'm getting a new asap. just waiting on my artist to give me the date.

• Looks more like Meatloaf.

I love that picture, as it looks to be from some sort of party game where players see photos of subjects' backs and try to count the signs of douchebaggeury for points.

I give it 5 years until this guy is doing coke everyday.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    saint is fucking dope. it was a no brainer that kelly got into tattooing. jlee got some emo work done by him.

emo....c'mon doggy, at least allow me to classify it as religous...haha

he flipped this painting (just the bird) from a french artist, george braque.

and yeah, kelly is the dude. he did 4 of my 6 tattoos and was always cool hooking me up too. highly recommended for folks in austin looking for ink.

hey j*nathan, just be glad you didn't get the wu-tang logo / mobb deep chinese dragon.

dog...i am really really really really glad i never got too caught up in the asian influenced shit. haha..can't say the same about some old girlfriend who will for ever have to explain her tattoo right above her ass and have to tell fools what it means and the fact that she probably regrets it now. stick to your guns. i have no regrets on my tats

• Options
    hey j*nathan, just be glad you didn't get the wu-tang logo / mobb deep chinese dragon

I think Mobb Deep bit that dragon from Sick Of It All. If you see someone (especially in NYC) with that chinese dragon tattooed, chances are it's for SOIA/Alleyway Crew. It's everywhere, most people I know who have it got it early to mid-90's. I almost got it, glad I didn't it would have got in the way of something else I had done later on.

For all I know, Mobb Deep could be friends with them though. Who knows, or cares really.

• one of my forearm tatts.... i got The Autobots
    on the other one.

FO REAL? my homie got these ones: