Post the last record you were outbid on.

2»

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

one of the least interesting Folkways out there. I don't even think BREAKZ dudes would be into it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

one of the least interesting Folkways out there. I don't even think BREAKZ dudes would be into it.

Where have all the "breaks, yo" and "samples, yo" dudes gone?

In the absence of anyone to feel superior to, my self-esteem is in danger of taking a nosedive.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Where have all the "breaks, yo" and "samples, yo" dudes gone?

In the absence of anyone to feel superior to, my self-esteem is in danger of taking a nosedive.

I feel you dude. these are dire times.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...65919&rd=1&rd=1

Fuck. I just spent too much to go for this. #1 want from the Northwest.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    i'll pretend to be one of those 'breaks, yo' dudes if you need me to. roleplaying, if you will.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Glad I did not win then (It was low and last minute)

mostly glad mark gets $$$ and i dont get

• ScottScott 420 Posts

Eh, it's not all that. Be glad you were outbid

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

I just sold 2 of those in the past few weeks, where were you then? but yeah, its okay, kinda mediocre imo.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

I just sold 2 of those in the past few weeks, where were you then? but yeah, its okay, kinda mediocre imo.

Did they go for the same price?

I actually heard that the version on the original of the good track is diff. to the reissue so its worth getting the OG because of that. Can you confirm this?

I actually heard that the version on the original of the good track is diff. to the reissue so its worth getting the OG because of that. Can you confirm this?

one went for $132 and the other went for $100 (VG cover)

hmm, I haven't noticed a difference on the good track but that may be the case, I have it on cd.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

hmm, I haven't noticed a difference on the good track but that may be the case, I have it on cd.

Cool,
    yeah I was looking to spend around $100 on it.

Cool,
    yeah I was looking to spend around $100 on it.

I'll holler at you if I find another copy. Its a local Seattle record so I find it from time to time.