i hate my baby momma

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Damn, finally found it, the sweet sound, that i can play to my daughters mom every time she picks her up. Hope someone out there feels me. Single fathers get no justice even when they play by the rules. I hate the situation. Can't have my baby on Christmas Eve night nor Christmas morning, gots to wait till the afternoon. Three Six Mafia says just right...

Comments

• I feel ya Yo.

Havent seen My little girl in 3 years, thanks to her so called mother.

Your right about dads not getting a fair shake, even when you play or should I say PAY by the rules, you still cant win.

Justice for Dads.

Peace

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That really sucks man.

I'd advise trying not being too sullen about it, though. Try and turn that negative energy into something positive to make the experience the greatest it can be for both you and your daughter.

Don't let your ex deprive you of, both your daughter AND your happiness, yaoming? Don't let her affect your mind when she's not in your life, in that way, any longer.

Make the best you can out of the evening and then show your daugther a great time the next day. Enjoy YOUR vacation mayne, you've earned it.

Keep your head up.

Damn, finally found it, the sweet sound, that i can play to my daughters mom every time she picks her up. Hope someone out there feels me. Single fathers get no justice even when they play by the rules. I hate the situation. Can't have my baby on Christmas Eve night nor Christmas morning, gots to wait till the afternoon.

Three Six Mafia says just right...

That is not right.

I feel ya Yo.

Havent seen My little girl in 3 years, thanks to her so called mother.

Your right about dads not getting a fair shake, even when you play or should I say PAY by the rules, you still cant win.

Justice for Dads.

Peace

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    shits fucked up, but that's actually a holla point song

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i have two friends that have been fucked over by their ex's. those guys have been through hell and back just to be able to see their kids. The system is so fucking unfair, in the eyes of the law, (and these two guys are in different countries- NZ and NL) men are automatically assumed to be unfit fathers no matter the situation.

stay strong man, and make that xmas afternoon the best day in your kids life.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    stay up mon

The Ghost of xmas past

my friend's wife gave him a bong for xmas
    then took pictures of him holding it under the tree
    like 3 years later as they are getting divorced she brAeks out those condemming photos in court during the custody battle..............

cue up fishbone or group home
    [hey ma and pa what the hell is wrong wrong with ya'll-?????]

of course Tom was smiling in all of the photos
    and she smoked herb all thru their marrige
    and she still won and got full custody
    wicked

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

stay strong man, and make that xmas afternoon the best day in your kids life.

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    Thousands of men who don't have access to their children are choosing to start a new life in another country by working with the Planetary Alliance for Fathers in Exile (PAFE). This is an organization that believes men are persecuted and offers them a way out.

An underground organization based in Nice, France, PAFE claims to have assisted 250,000 North American men start new lives in Europe.

Through encrypted e-mails and clandestine phone calls, PAFE prepares men to leave everything behind, lines up work for them abroad and changes their identities.

http://www.impactlab.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=10051

You can follow the link for the whole story. Its sad but true that some guys have to do this.

I don't suggest running from your problems, but I have seen guys getting shafted hard when it comes to custody cases. Stay strong.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Uh, this group helps men avoid paying child support. Somehow, I don't think this is the tone that's trying to be struck by the dads on the board who actually WANT to support their kids but have their access limited.

Thousands of men who don't have access to their children are choosing to start a new life in another country by working with the Planetary Alliance for Fathers in Exile (PAFE). This is an organization that believes men are persecuted and offers them a way out.

An underground organization based in Nice, France, PAFE claims to have assisted 250,000 North American men start new lives in Europe.

Through encrypted e-mails and clandestine phone calls, PAFE prepares men to leave everything behind, lines up work for them abroad and changes their identities.

You can follow the link for the whole story. Its sad but true that some guys have to do this.

I don't suggest running from your problems, but I have seen guys getting shafted hard when it comes to custody cases. Stay strong.

Planetary Alliance?!?!?! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Uh, this group helps men avoid paying child support.

The ultimate

Planetary Alliance?!?!?! FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

But what about the Planetary Alliance for Children In Exile?

• Uh, this group helps men avoid paying child support.

The ultimate

True, however I would refuse to make the payments if I was refused access to the children.

The ultimate

True, however I would refuse to make the payments if I was refused access to the children.

So let me get this right: if your ex-partner is an ass...you'd basically stop supporting your own kids just to spite her?

Are you a father? I'm guessing not.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

The ultimate

Well then you would suck.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

The ultimate

Well then you would suck.

Yeah, I think you may need to rethink that one. When the kid is 35 and still wondering why a grown man never paid their child support, that explanation ain't gonna cover it.

• True, however I would refuse to make the payments if I was refused access to the children.

So let me get this right: if your ex-partner is an ass...you'd basically stop supporting your own kids just to spite her?

Mao vs. Wang

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

The ultimate

I'm pretty sure this issue is never straight black and white. I'm sure there are some cases where dudes would side with a man that flees from the country to leave his kids, due to crazy legal issues.

At the same time, I'm sure there can't be that many cases.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Reminds me of something that happened here in New Mexico a few years ago. Woman who works at a hospital decides she doesn't want to work anymore, and will get herself a sugardaddy by getting pregnant from a doctor. SHE TELLS HER COWORKERS THIS.

Doctor from out of town comes to her hospital, and they begin dating. He's well-to-do, a surgeon with a nice trust fund--just perfect for her. Except he doesn't want to have kids. He won't sleep with her without a condom, so she decides to tell him she's on the pill and using a diaphragm. They get blood tests and start bumping uglies the old-fashioned way.

Problem is, she isn't on the pill and has deliberately poked holes in her diaphragm. Of course, she gets pregnant. As soon as she establishes paternity, she files for child support to the tune of approximately $8,000/month. They go to court.

Surgeon argues that signaling her intent to her coworkers and damaging the diaphragm constitutes fraud; judge counters that the wellfare of the child is the most important thing in the case. I think she ended up with something like $5,000/month in child support and a nice house. I don't think the surgeon ever applied for joint custody, and left town in disgust.

Moral of the story? Don't fuck unless you're ready for at least eighteen years of commitment.

Reminds me of something that happened here in New Mexico a few years ago. Woman who works at a hospital decides she doesn't want to work anymore, and will get herself a sugardaddy by getting pregnant from a doctor. SHE TELLS HER COWORKERS THIS.

Doctor from out of town comes to her hospital, and they begin dating. He's well-to-do, a surgeon with a nice trust fund--just perfect for her. Except he doesn't want to have kids. He won't sleep with her without a condom, so she decides to tell him she's on the pill and using a diaphragm. They get blood tests and start bumping uglies the old-fashioned way.

Problem is, she isn't on the pill and has deliberately poked holes in her diaphragm. Of course, she gets pregnant. As soon as she establishes paternity, she files for child support to the tune of approximately $8,000/month. They go to court.

Surgeon argues that signaling her intent to her coworkers and damaging the diaphragm constitutes fraud; judge counters that the wellfare of the child is the most important thing in the case. I think she ended up with something like $5,000/month in child support and a nice house. I don't think the surgeon ever applied for joint custody, and left town in disgust.

Moral of the story? Don't fuck unless you're ready for at least eighteen years of commitment.

Either that or get a vasectomy.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I really wish it was legal to slap women in some cases

• I was all getting into this thread when out of nowhere gambit pops up with his damn avatar!!! I can't read if I'm staring at an ass smacking! What I want to know is what did the girl do after she was slapped?

I really wish it was legal to slap women in some cases

Last I checked, the lack of the legal right to assault women has hardly been a deterrent for hundreds of thousands of men to slap (or worse) women around.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I was all getting into this thread when out of nowhere gambit pops up with his damn avatar!!! I can't read if I'm staring at an ass smacking! What I want to know is what did the girl do after she was slapped?
    Is that really what you want to know?

• ^^^^^
    You're right Odub. Though as has been said in this thread, it's never clear cut.

My girlfrinds brother got himself involved with an absolute NUTCASE for his first girlfriend who has pretty much destroyed the family and his career. She's assaulted him on numerous occasions, including kicking in his windscreen WHILE he was driving on the freeway, and getting into a fight at his grandpas 90th birthday. What happens to her? Nothing. After she locked herself in her house and threatened to kill herself, the cops that rocked up said to him "She's crazy, but we can't do anything."

Anyway, one night she's tormenting him about something or other, he restrains her and gives her a bruise on her arm. She tells his work, the cops, his shrink and his family that same night, and he loses everything.

Do I condone violence? Never in a milllion years. Did he do the right thing? Not at all. Is it a clear cut case of him being a wifebeater? I don't think so. His real mistake is not leaving her the first time she got crazy. But then he's "...a typical asshole male, who leaves her after he gets what he wants."

The most messed up thing is that after she's done all that, she still won't stop calling him. Is that what someone who's afraid for their safety does? The shit can get real complicated when it comes to men and women. I guess men have to be smart enough to know that going in, if the shit hits the fan it's gonna fall in favour of the woman.

Although I gotta stress I don't condone violence towards ANYONE, not just women.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    just picture seeing that exgirlfriend you've always disliked since you broke up, and know having to see her for the rest of the child's life.

• Try having an ex who has your son who you have done your duty and supported for each year of his life.You`ve never missed a chance to see or speak to him on the phone or let him down in any other way.
    His mother has had countless men in this time and at least three who have moved in with her only for the relationship to dissolve in one way or another.
    You have only had one woman in your life who you refused to allow them to meet your son until you had been together six months and thought the relationship might go somewhere..

Your ex finds another man and gets pregnant by him within six months,has the baby and remain together.

The week after your sons seventh birthday you get an email from your ex letting you know that she has changed your sons second name to that of her current mans.This was 'because he wanted to be in a family and have the same name as his baby sister'.The ex hasn`t married the guy so she has a different name still.

You are powerless legally to do anything.
    Having his name changed was treated like a birthday gift.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Try having an ex who has your son who you have done your duty and supported for each year of his life.You`ve never missed a chance to see or speak to him on the phone or let him down in any other way.
    His mother has had countless men in this time and at least three who have moved in with her only for the relationship to dissolve in one way or another.
    You have only had one woman in your life who you refused to allow them to meet your son until you had been together six months and thought the relationship might go somewhere..

Your ex finds another man and gets pregnant by him within six months,has the baby and remain together.

The week after your sons seventh birthday you get an email from your ex letting you know that she has changed your sons second name to that of her current mans.This was 'because he wanted to be in a family and have the same name as his baby sister'.The ex hasn`t married the guy so she has a different name still.

You are powerless legally to do anything.
    Having his name changed was treated like a birthday gift.

Holy fuck, that's horrible. True story?

• That's cold man. I guess all anyone can hope for is an honest, open relationship with your kids when they're old enough to hear and understand your side of the story. You've all scared me enough to never want kids!