Mary - Reflections

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
ReflectionsWe RideYou KnowKing & Queen (Duet w/ John Legend)(4 new songs)....... No More DramaFamily AffairReal LoveNo One Will DoBe Without YouI'm Going Down911 (Duet w/ Wycleff) Not her songNot Gon'CryMy Life '06 (live instrament remake)Be HappyI'll Be There/Youre All I Need To Get By (Its Method Man's Song)WTF - Your tellin me that those are her only hitz. GTFOHWTB.7 songs in over 10 years. Who programmed this shit.Where is -AsLet No Man Put AsunderWhat's the 411 (Puba)Ooh!!Give Me YouDeep InsideAll That I Can SayREMINISCEYou Remind MeLove No LimitYou Bring Me JoyYou Dont Have To WorryI Can Love YouLove Is All You NeedKeep Your Head(live)This is some ole robbery/no condom&vasaline/Halfass/bullbucka!!!!!!

Comments

• You sound Black.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I will ride for this album:

• REMINISCE

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Will she sweep.

• Reflections
    We Ride
    You Know
    King & Queen (Duet w/ John Legend)
    (4 new songs).......

No More Drama
    Family Affair
    Real Love
    No One Will Do
    Be Without You
    I'm Going Down

911 (Duet w/ Wycleff) Not her song

Not Gon'Cry
    My Life '06 (live instrament remake)
    Be Happy
    I'll Be There/Youre All I Need To Get By (Its Method Man's Song)

WTF - Your tellin me that those are her only hitz. GTFOHWTB.

7 songs in over 10 years. Who programmed this shit.

Where is -

As
    Let No Man Put Asunder
    What's the 411 (Puba)
    Ooh!!
    Give Me You
    Deep Inside
    All That I Can Say
    REMINISCE
    You Remind Me
    Love No Limit
    You Bring Me Joy
    You Dont Have To Worry
    I Can Love You
    Love Is All You Need
    Keep Your Head(live)

This is some ole robbery/no condom&vasaline/Halfass/bullbucka!!!!!!

don't get so mad, this is a small attempt by her label to squeeze some extra xmas money out of the consumer. Its just a sampling of some of her hits with a few extra songs to get people to buy it. I would not call this any kind of official Greatest hits.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    It's nice to see she's been practicing her singing lately and staying sharp, I still remember a few yrs ago they turned her mic off at some award show while she was singing with Elton John.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    don't get so mad, this is a small attempt by her label to squeeze some extra xmas money out of the consumer. Its just a sampling of some of her hits with a few extra songs to get people to buy it. I would not call this any kind of official Greatest hits.

Yeah, I figured that out afterwards. Hits comp for cats who dont own any of her previous albums.
    Cliff notes and $hit.