clothingstrut

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
while ive enjoyed wearing only white tees and rap related shirts for the past two years, im starting a new job next year and need some collared shirts and whatever the fuck else. i would normally go to the mall and just buy whatever, but there's no way im going there at this time of the year. anyone have any online store recommendations? i realize this will get replied to with and whatever, but i just need to buy some shit

Comments

• while ive enjoyed wearing only white tees and rap related shirts for the past two years, im starting a new job next year and need some collared shirts and whatever the fuck else. i would normally go to the mall and just buy whatever, but there's no way im going there at this time of the year. anyone have any online store recommendations? i realize this will get replied to with and whatever, but i just need to buy some shit

Just go to Kohl's and get some cheap schitt that looks decent. That's what I do. Plus they will give just about anybody credit. Do they have Kohl's where you're at?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i have no idea what a kohl's is so im assuming we do not have one here. i dont mind spending money on some nice shit that is going to last so cost anit that much of an issue.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    jcrew has their winter sale happening now, it'll drop even further post christmas. Get yourself some nice cashmere sweaters.

and perhaps pray for an uniqlo to open in hawaii soon.

• banana republic usually has some nice shit

• cashmere sweaters.

hawaii

you funny, dogg.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Thomas Pink.

White
    Green(Mint)
    French Blue
    Pink
    Cream/Off-White

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    14 gauge all season cashmere son!

• Can anybody answer the utterly baffling question of why dudes refer to Soulstrut for clothing advice? Is the Lanparty.com discussion board not accepting new members?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i was asking for online stores. i figure this would be a better place than asking my friends who don't buy shit online. i just dont want to go to the mall during holiday season

• If you know your size hit
    polo.com (its the truth)
    macys.com (i like the way the 'fitted' john ashford shirts fit)

im kinda

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Can anybody answer the utterly baffling question of why dudes refer to Soulstrut for clothing advice? Is the Lanparty.com discussion board not accepting new members?

LOL
    YOU SO FANY, MARCO

• maybe you should go vintage shopping. you can find some stuff you can mix and match with "new clothes".

macys.com

I also like drjays.com when they blow it out. Plus they are local for me.

cheers,
    M

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    As far as that stuff goes, i really like alot of lacoste stuff. It holds up really well too, and usually keeps its color.

As far as that stuff goes, i really like alot of lacoste stuff. It holds up really well too, and usually keeps its color.

amen