Urinal Poses

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Off topic a little bit, but if I was Keifer Sutherland I would say this before every fart:

The following takes place between my left buttcheek, and my right buttcheek.

beep beep beep beep

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP.

• speaking of the non-washer phenomenon, that shit is an epidemic. Too bad I'm busy WASHING MY FUCKING HANDS to chase people down the hall and berate them for being disgusting human beings and getting whatever dick germs they have all over the door handle, otherwise I would be yelling at a lot of coworkers. That's gross.

You people all got it TWISTED!!!!

You wash your hands BEFORE you pee. Your dick is the source of all things, why sully it with the collected germs of the day? Wash first, then pee. Then wash again if you feel the need.

cosign. Like my dick is dirtier than a g*ddamn door handle? no way.

I actually agree with Sween, but to play devil's advocate:

I don't know where your dick's been on any given day, but I'm pretty sure that doorhandle hasn't been stuck up anyone's ass.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    you're all missing the point. I was not implying that your dick or my dick was or is dirtier than a door handle. It's the cumulative collection of door-handle-dick-germs that is gross, and everyone's interaction with said door handle marginally adds to this plethora-of-dick-on-the-doorhandle effect. You have to use the door handle to get out of the bathroom. In essence, when other people don't wash their hands, it's like you're grabbing all of their dicks simultaneously to do something as simple as turning a door handle to exit the restroom. It's like saying: I would rather a worker at McDonalds wash their hands before they take a piss, rather than after, immediately before they make my burger. Fuck that.

Do not argue this: THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    If I'm reaaaaalllly drunk I sit on the toilet so's I won't pee on myself

Sitting down to pee is a highly underrated practice. Larry David did the knowledge on this topic.

• Off topic a little bit, but if I was Keifer Sutherland I would say this before every fart:

The following takes place between my left buttcheek, and my right buttcheek.

beep beep beep beep

BRRRRAAAAAPPPPP.

He's here all week!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Wash before and after. I also try to avoid touching any handles, etc... in public places. It's more due to the fact that I still bite my finger nails, rather than being scared of germs.

I pretty much always pee in stalls, since I use toilet paper to keep clean. Not really a fan of piss sprinkles, in any situation (no golden reciever). I too, like to pee alone. It's a sovereign affair.

Door knobs/handles almost always have more germs on them than your average toilet seat, just to give some context.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I don't know where your dick's been on any given day, but I'm pretty sure that doorhandle hasn't been stuck up anyone's ass.

• I don't know where your dick's been on any given day....

just aks your girl, Jonny.

• I spent 4 years in the US Navy...and if you have ever served this country, you know that none of the (heads) toilets to you, have no doors.

Well with that said you now know how I happend to see this, There was a guy in boot camp that stood up to wipe his ass.

I could never figuer that one out.

Heres something to try with your buddies on the next guys night out.

You buddy is takin a leak, as you walk by him standing at the urinal, give him a firm push right in the middle of the back....If hes not a leaner, hell drop his shlong and piss on his hands and shoes.....Its kinda childish and wrong , but then again you've fucked a fat chick for this guy so he can just laugh at himself.

Peace for now Peace for later

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    electronic doors in washrooms, we have the technology, we can make it happen.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I make sure I don't touch jack squat in the bathroom. If it involves elbows, legs, feet, paper towels, anything, I'm finding ways to not touchie.
    Additionally, what's up with the hand on hip? I never noticed these things. When has pissing become a pose down?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Although many bathrooms are automated, I definitely still employ the "Kung Fu Urinal Flusher Kick" in order to avoid touching the flushing lever with my hands. I've got long legs so it works for me, but I'd like to see a short person jump in the air and kick the lever.

• speaking of the non-washer phenomenon, that shit is an epidemic. Too bad I'm busy WASHING MY FUCKING HANDS to chase people down the hall and berate them for being disgusting human beings and getting whatever dick germs they have all over the door handle, otherwise I would be yelling at a lot of coworkers. That's gross.

You people all got it TWISTED!!!!

You wash your hands BEFORE you pee. Your dick is the source of all things, why sully it with the collected germs of the day? Wash first, then pee. Then wash again if you feel the need.

cosign. Like my dick is dirtier than a g*ddamn door handle? no way.

triple cosign. wash hands first then maybe if you feel guilty on the way out, but probably not.

• use fist to push down doorhandle then foot to open. also use paper towel or side of hand to push down paper towel lever.