OH HELLS YEAH!

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Hit_Me_Baby/im such a whore for this shit

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Hit_Me_Baby/

im such a whore for this shit

Loverboy and CeCe will come off the best, I am betting.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Arrested Development can still rock a party.

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    LOL Loverboy dude ain't missed no meals.

were CeCe's dancers gay enough?

I'm thinking Vanilla Ice will take next week.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    DAMMIT! SHUT IT MOUTH! WEST COAST STILL HAS A FEW HOURS TIL THIS THING IS ON.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I'm listening to Prince's "New Position" right now, and amazingly, that animated graphic has become the song's new video.

DAMMIT! SHUT IT MOUTH! WEST COAST STILL HAS A FEW HOURS TIL THIS THING IS ON.

dont waste your time shiggy. arrested dev killed it.

yeah, it was that bad. :vommit:

reminds me of this show that used to come on in Germany ("Oldie Hit Parade" or some shit) where Don McLean's roadie would come out and sing AmeriKKKan Pie.

• The singers from Loverboy and Flock of Seagulls ought to be billed as "(name here) of (band name here)". They were both the only original member of each band (and embarassing).
    Arrested Development was great.
    My wife and I were trying to figure out whether or not Tiffany was pregant...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wifey and I saw Arrested Development here in Seattle a couple of years ago and they put on a good show. That old dude was still with them too. I think they can out perform any of these washed up groups and singers on the show. I will have to watch this next week.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yup. arrested development still got chops. big ups to the old dude, i was hoping he'd be there.

yeah, i was wondering if tiffany was pregnant too.

ce ce's dancers were HELLA GAY. she kept calling that white dude coco which i thought was funny.

and what the fuck is up with them brits? is it me or is this supposed to lend some sort of credibility to these crappy shows?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    yup. arrested development still got chops. big ups to the old dude, i was hoping he'd be there.

yeah, i was wondering if tiffany was pregnant too.

ce ce's dancers were HELLA GAY. she kept calling that white dude coco which i thought was funny.

and what the fuck is up with them brits? is it me or is this supposed to lend some sort of credibility to these crappy shows?

This show is my new guilty pleasure. The Brit host must be 7 feet tall... either that or Speech is a dwarf.

• and what the fuck is up with them brits? is it me or is this supposed to lend some sort of credibility to these crappy shows?

It was apparently a UK show to start with (with many of the same bands). I believe that guy was the host over there too.