What will this week's friday beef be about?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Any guesses?The "Friday Beef" is a pretty common appearance, although I get the feeling that the closer we get to the holidays the more this place will quiet down.Thats just not right.To help out, tomorrow I will start a thread called "Soulstrut's Biggest Racist", and even submit my nomination. I'm hoping for at least a 5 pager, but it could just fizzle and die. Perhaps 5 pagers need to develop on their own. In fact, 10 to 20 pagers never seem to happen because somebody was "Trying" to start a 20 pager. Usually they just explode out of nowhere.Southern Rap and/or Southern Rappers tend to set off multi pagers.Its too soon for the clipse/crackrap threads to really pop off again since those just happened.Its been a few weeks since everybody has fought about politics, so it might be time for one of those.My DONKS thread had the potential to turn nasty, but happily, everybody seems to be getting along in that thread, which is good.So... anybody got any guesses for what the next multipager is going to be?Anybody wanna guess my nomination for soulstrut's biggest racist?Anybody wanna let this thread just fizzle and die because who really gives a shit?I'm bored.

Comments

• Economic and Racial Exploitation of crack smoking rappers in East Austin(off of manor) by carpetbagging, holocaust denying, white industrialists from New Orleans who were displaced by Katrina, which was a disaster caused by a jewish conspiracy to destroy schools with students who wear baggy pants and grills to class; and was funded in part, by Evel Kenievel. Also a heated debate will be started in the same thread that, when created, the "you sound white" graemlin will be a picture of Bryant Gumbel and not an actual white person.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    BLINK>FONT SIZE=7>INTERRACIAL COUPLES - HOT OR NOT?/FONT>/BLINK>

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i say this week we talk about children labor and sweatshops, immigration, and why lil scrappys album is platinum bling blaow. maybe even in the same thread. You never know what shit could pop off round here.

• anyone ever had vietnamese raw beef salad? you shouldnt be afraid, its good. same with steak tartar

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    eastcoast vs westcoast and the dirty south

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

WESTCOOOOOOOOOAST!!!!! ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

WESTCOOOOOOOOOAST!!!!! ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!!!

no way. the sun rises in the east

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    BLINK>
    FONT SIZE=7>INTERRACIAL COUPLES - HOT OR NOT?
    /FONT>
    /BLINK>

I'm betting nobody has a problem with it, unless it's a white guy with an asian gurl.

As far as Hot or Not goes...

Date or marry anyone ya want. Just make sure it's for all the right reasons. So, I guess thats a "HOT" for me.

I'm kinda down that Nerd Rap wasn't anything like the Crack Rap thread. Since we do all this chattin' on the net, we're all a bit of a nerd.

Big for 07...... Terd... Errrr I mean Nerd Rap You Suckersssssssssssss

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i think my sock mock-thread is pretty racey.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Asians Vs Rosie

• youre wasting your lives

youre wasting your lives

How long do we got before it winds up like yours?

• youre wasting your lives

How long do we got before it winds up like yours?

• "How do you like your eggs?"

Guaranteed 7-pager, with race related beefing!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    BLINK>
    FONT SIZE=7>WHITE GUYS WHO HAVE HOT ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS
    /FONT>
    /BLINK>

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hi, I used to be. Now it's just envy. Although many of those Asian girls are borderline ugly.

That oughta kickstart the pre-Friday beef.

I dunno, maybe O-dulu's sampling thread will do it! we haven't argued about that shit in a while...

• we haven't argued about that shit in a while...

You take that back.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    BLINK>
    FONT SIZE=7>ZIONISTS WHO HAVE HOT ASIAN GIRLFRIENDS WHO HATE SOUTHERN RAP
    /FONT>
    /BLINK>