VINYL EXCHANGE,... can we hope for a comeback?

planlessplanless 819 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
the board is closed since a few months and the mods and admins are here too. so what? pls give the world a place back where some real rap are the topics. thanks

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    The board was shut down due to spammers and possible hacking via the spamming....

PAGING STEF!

VE BOARD NEEDS TO COME BACK ASAP!!

• diggerswithgratitude.com is a decent replacement for VE.

thanks, I hope that DWG can fill the (temporary) void left by the almighty V.E.

I did invite Stef to sign up, but not heard back....

pz

RD

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    the vinyladdicts.net forum is also nice..
    but the on VE was
    i miss VE

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I do not miss the seemingly biweekly posts from dudes asking if their Kris Kross/YBT/House of Pain 12" was definitely, totally, really a REAL original American 12" pressing

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    diggerswithgratitude.com is a decent replacement for VE.

thanks, I hope that DWG can fill the (temporary) void left by the almighty V.E.

I did invite Stef to sign up, but not heard back....

pz

RD

VE kinda fell off in the last few years - people asking if their Deltron lp was OG & schitt. Lots of the guys who came here & contributed well over the last couple years started with VE. When they left, it changed a lot. DWG has been a great replacemrnt, but if it gets bogged down by those dudes who don't really know what's up, then it'll be in trouble too. If it comes back, it would be nice to see the people who made that place cool help bring it back up to its former level.