DONKS

2»

Comments

• oh shit...

• man I dunno about these. this shit looks sorta ristupulous to me.

• Fuk looking stupid. Driving around in these things has to be real fun. It's like you'd get the feeling that people driving hummers wish they were getting, instead of just feeling like they're driving a short bus.

• Fuk looking stupid. Driving around in these things has to be real fun. It's like you'd get the feeling that people driving hummers wish they were getting, instead of just feeling like they're driving a short bus.

• I mean ristupulous as in bananas

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

How do you get in that thing?

wooooo!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

wooooo!
    i remember seeing this thing at the meadowlands when i was a youngin. Along with that robot dinosaur that used to eat the cars. Shit was wild.

• WHAT THE FUCK?!?

wooooo!

i usually jut climb up my harem into it.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    they are REAL big here in miami

so this isnt a national phenomenom?
    i see these on the regular. i thought cats were gettin down like this everywhere

• i see these on the regular. i thought cats were gettin down like this everywhere

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ^^^^^
    It looks like a mutant insect or something. I'm not really feeling the donks, it makes me think the dudes are trying to make up for something...

All I want is a nice luxury car, because all I seem to do is sit in traffic.

ehhh that whole "making up for a small dick" shit is pretty 1986 man. these ain't ford f350 super duties in a cul de sac neighborhood. i don't really know what it's about or what it really signifies but i don't think it's that...

That said, I too would love a nice luxery car. A new BMW 6 series would be my top choice right now. Black, hard top. Ballin'!

^^^THAT CAR IS JUST BEAUTIFUL

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    only time i've seen donks was in Miami. never seen them in NY or Mississippi.

i want to see one that is made to look like an actual donkey, covered with gray fur, with a tail and long ears, and the grill would look like its mouth...

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You never saw donks in MS, Urrrs? I thought that schitt was popular throughout the entire South

Straight outta Savannah.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i generally hate souped up cars, but i love the look of these cars...so cartoon like

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    they need a taco bell lowrider and a kfc mobile.

• they're all over the place in the south.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    you get the car, diz...i'll supply the 240 and smokes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    you get the car, diz...i'll supply the 240 and smokes.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!