Found my first "big" record today? Price check?

JustaloniousJustalonious 54 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I've dug up quite a few $100 records, but I haven't broken the $200 dollar barrier yet. Perhaps I did today, but I am not sure.Dannie Belles - Make the most of todaygot it for 25 cents with minty vinyl....any of you strut peeps help me out with a price check please?j

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I've dug up quite a few $100 records, but I haven't broken the $200 dollar barrier yet. Perhaps I did today, but I am not sure.

Dannie Belles - Make the most of today

got it for 25 cents with minty vinyl....

any of you strut peeps help me out with a price
    check please?

j

$75 is about average from my experience though it's possible you could sell it for closer to $100 under the right circumstances.

• $75 is about average from my experience though it's possible you could sell it for closer to $100 under the right circumstances.

thanks for the super fast reply, O-dub.

dern, I was hoping to get past that $200 mark. Back to the bins for me I guess.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

$75 is about average from my experience though it's possible you could sell it for closer to $100 under the right circumstances.

thanks for the super fast reply, O-dub.

dern, I was hoping to get past that $200 mark. Back to the bins for me I guess.

I mean, if Imagination Flight can go for $500, who knows? But the times Ive seen the LP hit the market, it's usually around $75.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i like this record a lot. nice funky soul tracks. good ballads. its one of the better bay area gospel records. anyone into gospel music should get with this LP.

nice find!