bored out of my mind

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I just started a new job as a cameraman for nbc/cbs. We did the six oclock news a few hours ago and ive just been sitting in the news room staring at the pretty anchorwomen and other assorted honeys for the last 3 hours. We have to wait till the news at 11 before we do any more work. Im going nuts sitting here.

Comments

• okay what's the story behind your avatar ?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    i like skeet skeet skeetin on childern and various ladies.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just started a new job as a cameraman for nbc/cbs. We did the six oclock news a few hours ago and ive just been sitting in the news room staring at the pretty anchorwomen and other assorted honeys for the last 3 hours. We have to wait till the news at 11 before we do any more work. Im going nuts sitting here.

is this your first TV gig?

Lesson # 2: always be prepared to Hurry up and wait

I'll tell you Lesson # 1 a little later

yeah. today is my first day. I have a backround in audio engineering so they got me this job thru npr/pbs. Its seasonal temp help with room to advance to fulltime. I work like 3 to 4 days a week here. Its pretty cool though. Lots and lots of knowledge to be learned. Right now im training so i really just stand next to camera 2 with my headset just watching the other dudes get down.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bored out of my mind at work but im just cruising, blasting some curtis and drinking some tea.

• i like skeet skeet skeetin on childern and various ladies.

are you a boys choir collector by any chance ?

I just want to go home and take bong hits till i cant see straight. I can taste the hyrdro from here. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really have to bring some of my production gear though. Way to much downtime to not be making beats.

almost 11 though.

i like skeet skeet skeetin on childern and various ladies.

are you a boys choir collector by any chance ?
    yes yes i am. My boys choir record collection runs deep. Along with my michael jackson and rupaul records.