45 wants

analog_tapeanalog_tape 604 Posts
edited December 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Earnest Jackson ??? Funky Black Man (stone)The Interpretations ??? Trippin (jubilee)Hot & Cold Generation ??? Hot & Cold (sage)Preston Love ??? Cissy Popcorn (Hudson)Lee shot Williams ??? Get some order (shama)Ray Bryant ??? Up Above A Rock (cadet)Frankie Beverly ??? Color Blind (gregar)Abraham ??? hook & boggie (hy-Sign)Shelly Fisher ??? Girl I???ll Leave You (kapp)Jonny Cameron ??? Funky John (lock central)Eddy Jacobs Exchange ??? Pull my Coat (Columbia)Wayne Carter ??? Peter In Or Out (mootreys)Helene Smith ??? You got to be a man (Phil L.A. Soul)James Reese ??? Let???s Go (Najma)The Mohawks ??? landscape (Pama)Jesse Fisher ??? Super Funky (WayOut)THE SURVEYORS - HELLO! Y'ALL / THE THANG (POW-WEE)Curts Mayfield ??? trippin outYork Wilborn and his Psychedelic Six: Funky Football b/w Thank You (True Soul)York Wilborn and his psychedelic six ??? psychedelic hot pantsAnn Alford ??? Got To Get Me A Job (Hy-Sign)The Coachmen ??? Grapes Of Wrath ( Sea Ell)Rex Garvin and The Mighty Cravers ??? Strange Happenings (Chieftian)Soul Contollers ??? I Ain???y Lyin (Cat)Pamoja ??? oooh baby (keeper)Gene Williams ??? Whatever you do, do it good (Forte) yellow label

Comments

• pm'd

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    Frankie Beverly ??? Color Blind (gregar)
    Shelly Fisher ??? Girl I???ll Leave You (kapp)
    Gene Williams ??? Whatever you do, do it good (Forte) yellow label

I have these 3, PM or email: [email]Peter.Beaver@ntlworld.com[/email]

Cheers,
    Pete

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Lee shot Williams ??? Get some order (shama)
    Ray Bryant ??? Up Above A Rock (cadet)
    Abraham ??? hook & boggie (hy-Sign)
    Wayne Carter ??? Peter In Or Out (mootreys)
    York Wilborn and his Psychedelic Six: Funky Football b/w Thank You (True Soul)

I have these - PM if you're interested.

Cheers