Goddam mouse

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
You know what I mean. Fuck em.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Posts like this are the stuff that dreams are made of.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    mufuckaz are still fucking with you?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Stay fucking with me, Bri.

King OF the BEATS.

Dammit man, I'm going to Israel.

Time for some more VINO.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yo what the fuck was he mans real name? Jorel or something like that? Hal?

Fuck a mouse, dude. Ill kill that son of a bitch.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Gould doing Haydn is that shit.

someone said in another thread "price adam" AYO! isnt that when you get you dick pierced?
    and yes mice are some cocksucking animals. I had an infestation last year when i picked up this huge organ off the side of the road. shit had a drum machine in it and bass peddles, anyways, inside of it there was a million mice and we didnt find out bout this till the motherfuckers were everywhere. The worst part is they would nibble at shit mad late and keep me up. Shit would drive me crazy. So we got the D-CON and brought the holocaust to them fools. It was a little sad though walking into the kitchen and seeing a little dude on the counter all shaking and dieing lookin all fucked up.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    That's funny cause I had a dream a few years ago where "I made a royal decree: holocaust to mice and AIDS to roaches." DEAD ASS.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    someone said in another thread "price adam" AYO! isnt that when you get you dick pierced?

and yes mice are some cocksucking animals.

So we got the D-CON and brought the holocaust to them fools.

You mad doggie?

yes. yes i am mad doggie. May hellfire and brimstone reign down upon all rodents.

but on the more serious note, after you quoted me i remember this graphic novel
    http://www.amazon.com/Maus-Survivors-Fat...ie=UTF8&s=books

i thought this was a real moving work. Anyone else ever read these?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Man, I got issues.

• yes. yes i am mad doggie. May hellfire and brimstone reign down upon all rodents.

but on the more serious note, after you quoted me i remember this graphic novel
    http://www.amazon.com/Maus-Survivors-Fat...ie=UTF8&s=books

i thought this was a real moving work. Anyone else ever read these?

yes Maus is definitely a good read, I'm not really a fan of graphics novels but friend told me to check it out and I've read it a few times since. Well written and an interesting depiction of the holocaust. With all the graphic novels turning into movies these days I wouldn't too surprised to see this one. It would have to animated though...

• Did Mylatency hijack your account AI?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I gave birth to this style, hommy. Too bad that there's no POLL option on this board nomore I would get nxet level dada on your ass and shit.