CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
Today?

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Buck up champ, things'll get better

• is that a prediction?

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    "The Moon is Full in Gemini at 7:25 pm on December 4, with Uranus forming a tight aspect (T-square) to the Moon and Sun which are now opposite each other. During the Full Moon, the lunar unconscious principle faces off against the solar conscious principle. The Sun illuminates the Moon at this time, casting a bright line on the deep workings of the unconscious, empowering the Moon to reveal her inner secrets. Uranus is the planet of innovation and rebellion, and because the Moon is in Gemini, the sign of communication and the processing of experience, Uranus calls on us now to open up to new ways of thinking, new technologies that open doors to awareness.

Uranus is called "The Awakener," it shakes up our old routines and provides inspiration but it is hampered by a square of Mercury to Saturn that same day. Saturn enforces limitations, and in the difficult aspect to Mercury it seeks to restrain our thinking and may keep us from realizing the full potential of the Uranus influence. As with any such conflicting dynamic, the key is to negotiate the two influences. Saturn loves form, and while Uranus seeks to burn through tradition and establish new patterns Saturn will resist this. During the Full Moon our ideas and plans can come to fruition, and using Saturn to create a new form through which the Uranian ideas can be expressed will help to integrate the dynamics of these two great gods. Gemini is the sign through which the lunar energy is focused now, and for Gemini there is a need for direct experience as well as ideas and communication with others. Gemini is highly verbal but also very active and requires a great deal of stimulation. This is a time for active learning and teaching, for sharing information with others and taking short trips to expand one's horizons."

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im sorry if i contributed to any of that

• Today?
    The Race War of 2006

• with Uranus forming a tight aspect

he said 'your anus'

heheheheheh

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    with Uranus forming a tight aspect

that sounds ass-hurt.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    def top5

sayin'

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Well, soulstrut was definitely slowing down into spiderhole territory, but today it seems to be running fine again.

I was grumpy as shit yesterday at work. I think I was still recovering from my saturday night whiskey blowout. I feel better today. More rested. Hair is looking good. Going to see the Public Enemy in-store at M-theory after work. I'm really excited about that.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Dude, chill. You know? Just chill.

B/W

• Dude, chill. You know? Just chill.

holy shit! how'd you get my picnic photo? my friends and I had a great time there....actually, Rain (do you know her?) brought the BEST macrobiotic vegan brownies...they were amazing...and then Shelley led us all in the "Praise of Gaia and the Moon" dance....god...I wish you all could have been there to hear my ukelele solo!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    N*than, is that you in the pink hat with the Africa medallion?

• I think there is something to that full moon business, yesterday our two cats had that crazy ass look in their eyes, with their ears pinned back and would just run all over the damn house and then stop look around all crazy then take off again, it was disturbing...but this morning they were just chillin' in bed, burrowed into the blankets.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    that's me in the bottom right corner. can you tell i'm really feeling it?

• N*than, is that you in the pink hat with the Africa medallion?

dude...I WISH! That's fucking Lone Star...he's a totally wicked awesome dude.....that's me with my hands in prayer...saying namaste...bowing to the ever loving god Isis...get it right! gosh!!!

and as a sidenote...I would like to go on record saying...guarenteed people drive like shit when it's a full moon (anyone else notice this?)...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Today?

not even close

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

and as a sidenote...I would like to go on record saying...guarenteed people drive like shit when it's a full moon (anyone else notice this?)...

Holy shit yes. Traffic was piled up way back on my way home from the train station last night due to multiple accidents along the motoways - on top of this every single person I passed had an extreme .

I thought that people just had a bad case of the mondays.

• and as a sidenote...I would like to go on record saying...guarenteed people drive like shit when it's a full moon (anyone else notice this?)...

Holy shit yes. Traffic was piled up way back on my way home from the train station last night due to multiple accidents along the motoways - on top of this every single person I passed had an extreme .

I thought that people just had a bad case of the mondays.
    '

nah...oddly enough, it was something that my pops told me...when I was first watching him drive and shit....then when I got my license...and I was like...damn that fool was right! (it has since been verified by many other of my folks...people drive like shit on a full moon...however, this does not include me...haha...hey...i'm Italian! we drive bomb...no matter what.. )

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Today?

Yea, most of these post are garbage.

Hey Cosmo, can you bring back your alien avatar?

• Worst day? You obviously missed these gems from Terence of Clubuppington:

Ooooh, y'all are having a TYPING PARTY and I wasn't invited.

Why don't you TEP and TET my GAN TAR
    as my fingars go fiddle-faddle
    I spell you boys with ten mini ping-pong paddles
    clock-clock, opinions move to the center
    Your breath stank as you press 'Enter'
    Your HAT tight like a race car
    Your heart pumps Aunt Jemima Lite hit the spacebar
    TIK TAK cracker TOE woe unto the gremlin
    I compose poison typos like I was the Kremlin

PACE.

LET'S KICK IT LIKE TAE BO

TAE PENG YAO MING

YO HUN GREE FO LEN CHING

DIS MO BE TAE PENG LEN CHING

Typing Lynching

LET'S KICK IT LIKE TAE PENG

BO! BO! BO!

officerofficerofficerOVERSEER

GREE TINGs

FROM THE TAE PENG KING HUN

I drown fools in the Secretary Pool

IN THE GAME OF TAE PENG

HE WHO TYPES LAST LAUGH FIRST!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Today?

Yea, most of these post are garbage.

Hey Cosmo, can you bring back your alien avatar?

Which one was that? The OG AlienIVERSON joint?

???