WHITE PEOPLE

13»

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    A group that is a majority don't think of themselves as ethnic, in most cases. White culture is this world we live in and to say it's only in pockets is to say non-white culture is the majority. That doesn't make much sense. It's the other way around. Damn. I mean, I know what you mean to say, seeing different ethnicities of white, or white counterculture, but this backdrop you see as bland culturless consumerism, is white culture, too.

Caucasoids are the Numerical Minority.

Ethnic = all non "white folks"............ Creates Us and y'all.

• A group that is a majority don't think of themselves as ethnic, in most cases. White culture is this world we live in and to say it's only in pockets is to say non-white culture is the majority. That doesn't make much sense. It's the other way around. Damn. I mean, I know what you mean to say, seeing different ethnicities of white, or white counterculture, but this backdrop you see as bland culturless consumerism, is white culture, too.

Caucasoids are the Numerical Minority.

Ethnic = all non "white folks"............ Creates Us and y'all.
    That's not what I mean but, anyway.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    First thing that pops into my head when I think of "WHITE PEOPLE" IS.. WAXIDERMY.

With the exception of the psych mafia, it's basically just a bunch'a closet rap lovers over there.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Wet dog.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,892 Posts
    http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Please to not be globally generalising about a skin tone. There is racism everywhere, but like everything else, the US has more.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

There is racism everywhere, but like everything else, the US has more.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

There is racism everywhere, but like everything else, the US has more.

You need to visit some other countries.

We don't have more racism, just more threads about it on the internets.

• The US is probably one of the more race tolerant countries. Go visit China, India, or Iran, and talk about racist.

• so around my neighborhood, somebody has been putting these really sappy hallmark stencils everywhere. some of them say shit like "your love is all i think about" and "crying is okay here" so somebody has been stenciling over them with this:

• hey there!

are you still selling 45s?...havent seen a new list online in a little while

• hey there!

are you still selling 45s?...havent seen a new list online in a little while

Hey man, yeah - haven't had any lists online for awhile but please PM me your email address and I'll fill you in, thanks!!

PS for anyone wanting to listen to the show about skin referenced above, it ended righ after I posted but it's archived here:

http://www.whyy.org/91FM/radiotimes.html

Philly NPR is

• The US is probably one of the more race tolerant countries. Go visit China, India, or Iran, and talk about racist.

or fucking EUROPE. seriously GTFOHWTBS about the US being the most racist.