feelin' like

13»

Comments

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    i'm drunk

i went to a gathering and shit was just ON! Who knows whats gonan happen but it was fucking bubblin' on some pudgey latin swagger yaaaaaaaadaaaaaarrrrrrrrmean.

then I went to see the dude MORSE CODE play bay jawns at Rogue. It was a weird crowd, a mixutre of hella dudes and girls who rock the fuzzy kangol joints plus I saw a lot of people who went to my school that dropped out. In my "Stupor" I jumped on the tables real quick and played

1). Missy: "wokr it"
    2). Clispe "when the last time"
    3). mc brred" aint no future...
    4). THE RUB REMIX OF THAT JAY-Z AND BEYONCE OVER ARRESTED DEVLEOPMENT

I just ate a tofu sandwhich

in the building feelin' like YEEEEEEEEe

hee hee, actually dude you played Breed first, then the others, while I went to go collect ma papper.

Feelin waaay better today, things are swell. My girl and I are back to normal, P*t came and repped hella hoard at the gig last night, can't complain things are all gravy. And its gonna be a scorcher today. And its gonna be Milky tomorrow night like WHAT! Ima play faculty b-ball after work today.

Thanks for starting this thread Lindsay. Put down that Red Bull and eat a (falafel?) sandwich!

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts
    hell yea! Rite Aid Thrifty's[/b] ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

Man, my grandmother used to take me to Thrifty when I was a kid. I loved the mint n' chip cylindrical cones they had. It was like $.20 for a double. They'd stick that ice cream gun into the tub, pull it out, and a perfect cylinder of mint chip would load onto the cone. I thought it was genius and hi-tech. I'm glad to hear they still have Thrifty ice cream. It warms my cockles, ayo!

Bam - pray tell... was that the Manteca Thrifty? me and my grandma had the West Sacramento one on lock. you're right. that scooper was bananas.

by the way, Ben & Jerry's has this ridiculous flavor -- Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. "sweet cream cinnamon ice cream with chunks of oatmeal cookies and fudge." christ, it's good. i bought some for Hogg after his week long nausea fiasco. he won't let me have any. no love.

i'm drunk

i went to a gathering and shit was just ON! Who knows whats gonan[/b] happen but it was fucking bubblin' on some pudgey latin swagger yaaaaaaaadaaaaaarrrrrrrrmean.

then I went to see the dude MORSE CODE play bay jawns at Rogue. It was a weird crowd, a mixutre of hella dudes and girls who rock the fuzzy kangol joints plus I saw a lot of people who went to my school that dropped out. In my "Stupor" I jumped on the tables real quick and played

"gonan." is that like the plural of gonad?

Ben & Jerry's has this ridiculous flavor -- Oatmeal Cookie Chunk. "sweet cream cinnamon ice cream with chunks of oatmeal cookies and fudge." christ, it's good.

YES!! That shit is addictive right there! The ultimate hippie ice cream.

You never know what new "phonetic" slang Young Phonics is gonna bust out (*PASUE*).

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

You never know what new "phonetic" slang Young Phonics is gonna bust out (*PASUE*).

GONAN THE BAYAREAN

• i'm drunk

i went to a gathering and shit was just ON! Who knows whats gonan[/b] happen but it was fucking bubblin' on some pudgey latin swagger yaaaaaaaadaaaaaarrrrrrrrmean.

And so it begins.

Neta on SS!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    hell yea! Rite Aid Thrifty's[/b] ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

Man, my grandmother used to take me to Thrifty when I was a kid. I loved the mint n' chip cylindrical cones they had. It was like $.20 for a double. They'd stick that ice cream gun into the tub, pull it out, and a perfect cylinder of mint chip would load onto the cone. I thought it was genius and hi-tech. I'm glad to hear they still have Thrifty ice cream. It warms my cockles, ayo!

Bam - pray tell... was that the Manteca Thrifty? me and my grandma had the West Sacramento one on lock. you're right. that scooper was bananas.

Shit, I had to read this like 1,000 times. Neta on Soulstrut. We need some confetti. Yea, grammy lived right around the corner from said location. She used to walk me to school. Then she died and I turned evil and began shoplifting from the Thrifty's. Worthless little fucker I turned out to be.

Living.In.Consequence.
    Wu.Wei.All.Things.
    Verily.Verily.Verily.
    Life.Is.But.A.Dream.

"Thrifty's Ice Cream Appreciation" b/w "Neta On The Strut"

[color:white](that makes, like, 4 women now. Celebrate diversity)
    [/color]

Shit, I had to read this like 1,000 times. Neta on Soulstrut. We need some confetti. Yea, grammy lived right around the corner from said location. She used to walk me to school. Then she died and I turned evil and began shoplifting from the Thrifty's. Worthless little fucker I turned out to be.

Living.In.Consequence.

Wu.Wei.All.Things.

Verily.Verily.Verily.

Life.Is.But.A.Dream.

"Thrifty's Ice Cream Appreciation" b/w "Neta On The Strut"

[color:white](that makes, like, 4 women now. Celebrate diversity)

[/color]

thanks Bamtastic.

i stole some Bubbalicious (grape) from the W.S. Thrifty once. i was five. my grandma was still alive. how's that for a bad seed? my dad -- who became an Oakland cop when he was 19 and then after 10 years of working in west oakland and befriending "crooks" he figured that wasn't exciting enough so he joined the Narcotics division and grew his hair really long and grew a full beard and took an an alias and worked undercover as a heroin dealer and as a crack dealer and was just generally pretty scary -- told me that the next time i stole gum or anything else (remember, i was 5) that he'd arrest me. i never stole again.

moral of the story, Bam, is that if my dad didn't have the power of the law and a gun holster, i might've become a successful little klepto.

"Happy To Be Here" b/w "Dad Only Looks Like A Crook"

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Mangs, Y'all are GONAN miss out on some dopeness if you ain't fuckin' with Rite-Aid??? scoops!!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Mangs, Y'all are GONAN miss out on some dopeness if you ain't fuckin' with Rite-Aid??? scoops!!

What shape are the Rite-Aid scoops?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    naah cosmophonic, you have "the frozen north" as your location
    I figured it was frozen up there

Welcome Neta!

I totally flaked out on ice cream yesterday
    maybe some tonight

What shape are the Rite-Aid scoops?

Round with pudge on the side...

Round with pudge on the side...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I woke up because some gardeners decided to have a leaf blower symphony outside of my house (We're still unsure if they where my relatives or Hotsauce's)

I'm still feeling like "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........."

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Today is good so far. As of yet I have only pissed off 1 person for not agreeing with him wholeheartedly but it's still early yet. I am digging today as usual and the new flyers should be done. In response to various questions/comments.....

Mark: No not Eastern **V**s. They still have been getting decent stuff but the $1.95 price point kills my 1's & 3's game.

Jonbolaya: Dude I hope that's the one from your childhood, but also you gotta realize that there were over 500 Hoctor Recordings since their start in 1959. Many of the covers look similar. The one in question has no date but is late 70's. The track listing is as follows: Boogie Shoes, Love Rollercoaster, Dancing in the Moonlight, Coral Reef, Hungarian Dance, Get dancing, Boogie Fever, Spanish Dance, Ease On Down the Road, Les Patineurs. I am currently working on a freelance article about the history of Hoctor music and Dance Caravan complete with interviews from Hoctor family etc.. Stay tuned for that. Also I pictured another similar looking Hoctor goodie below just to confuse you even more

Mangoman: No smartass. That is not the one with Black Belt Theme. That one still evades me. It has a chrome cover. I know you have that one so stop playing dumb. Remember I have the old Desiganted Mix tapes. Original Desiganted Hittas baby! I need your address dude.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Wasn't day looking a copy of the first record above?

I'm still feeling like "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........."

UPDATE: So my girl felt bad for me because of my hectic schedule, i.e. gig last night up until 2:30 b/w wake up this morning at 7:00 to go teach first graders. So what did she do? She gave me an (drumroll).... ADDERALL!!!! WOW! Never took this before. Popped it about an hour ago. Now I am beyond beyond beyond FOCUS. Holy shit I could run a fuckin marathon right now! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Bout to school the faculty after school in the faculty b-ball game! Yowza! Boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing boing

Damn ima have to smoke an ounce after work to chill out. Whoa.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

Nat, you're gonan regret it

uh-oh, why?

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    cuz once you come down you'll just want MORE and then you won't be able to stop and then you'll be strung out and living out of a cardboard box. THAT'S WHY!

JUST SAY NO

hahaha! Now I feel much calmer, but just....FOCUSED.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    cuz once you come down you'll just want MORE and then you won't be able to stop and then you'll be strung out and living out of a cardboard box. THAT'S WHY!

JUST SAY NO

img src=" http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/MorseCode7/doubleNatty.jpg " alt="" />

I NEED MY NEXT HIT! [/b]

hahaha, I think you meant to do this:

I NEED MY NEXT HIT!