feelin' like

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    chocolate malted crunch at thrifty's.

dont front.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    work and wrekords

bungavilla is a mad fany color but would probably be radd to match/balance the pastels and whites, saying. depends on how you rock it? are you talking as bright/crisp as the flower itself or a toned pastel version?????

maybe too strong, bring them shades down

okay, don't make me break out the pantone chips

ayyo aiyah indeed

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I recently been patronizing the Rite Aid??? on the corner of Sunset and Fairfax...

They've got that Ice Cream crack -- 1 scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake on a cake cone for $2 ... yes plaese

• congrats anna and caz tooo. we need www.weddingstrut.com for us engaged folks...

• Options
    ..jumpin!...Feel like crying now...Feel like moving...

Mark,

Come to Canada, take a deep breath - then go home. You'll feel better. 28 degree celcius (the beach is hot) and I can see 2 living humans...other than the half-having-a-pulse brethren relaxing beside I.

Honey Rule, K.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    chocolate malted crunch at thrifty's.

dont front.

whoa - I used to buy that all the time after school. Delicioso (sp?) to say the least.

I'm having home drama but I did cop a Meters and a Pijuan & Sextet record for $3 each today so I guess that's good but overall I'm "meh".

HI GUYS (and GALS)!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    congrats anna and caz tooo. we need www.weddingstrut.com for us engaged folks...

funkyexample, you are engaged too?

mark, break out dem pantone chips, I need some help!

I think chocolate brown, bouganvillea pink (bold, not some pastel shit) and maybe a bright turquoise color to add some color to the black and white dresses, nah mean?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    I just banged out 2 miles in record time (I shaved a minute off of my previous time) and I just ate one of the feta and spinach pocket things from whole foods.

I'm about to jump in the shower, link up with Jtoro and drink champagne *AY YOODLE*

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

I'm about to link up with Jtoro, jump in the shower and drink champagne *AY YOODLE*

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    congrats anna and caz tooo. we need www.weddingstrut.com for us engaged folks...

funkyexample, you are engaged too?

mark, break out dem pantone chips, I need some help!

I think chocolate brown, bouganvillea pink (bold, not some pastel shit) and maybe a bright turquoise color to add some color to the black and white dresses, nah mean?

whoah, congrats! is that a soulstrut wedding? damn!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    feeling like i need to find a way to spend the money i got from these 41.75 overtime hours but most likely wont since i will probably working that many hours again

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Shoot what yall know about the Melon Boba! With Green Tea Boba balls!!! Now that's yummy in my tummy! Shoot Cali got the Best!

Marco

POLO!!!!

Not much man.
    Feeling tired myself.
    Surfin' around the net and listening to a few new Hoctors.
    That shit seems to be coming my way lately. The middle 3 are pretty nice so far (although Dance To The music is not Hoctor). That's Entertainment V.1 has a super nice and loud cover version of Chameleon that just knocked my socks off. I've got to go put them back on now.

Hoctor Smocktor the middle one ain't that the one with the black belt jones cover? NICE!!!!

Oh Snappy! Chaning williams how is things doggy, I think I hurt my pecks with the Iron streatch moves! Fallafal man you need to get a bomb funnel cake with some coffe! Man I have had the crazy sweet tooth this week!!! It's all about the Kit Kat bites and all them bite size candy bars balls!!! The choclate pretzles are bomb! GYRO!

• I just banged out one of the feta and spinach pocket things from whole foods.

HOLY :::OOF:::: PATMAN

I'm about to jump in the shower, link up with Jtoro and drink champagne *AY YOODLE*

So that what dudes who didn't help move the couch get hooked up with, eh?

I just banged out one of the feta and spinach pocket things from whole foods.

They were out of warm apple pie (the sugar-free one, of course).

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I just banged out one of the feta and spinach pocket things from whole foods.

So that what dudes who didn't help move the couch get hooked up with, eh?

Pat's the youngest, so he gets princess treatment... you and I had to run errands and move furniture...

Justin: "Thanks guys! (hopefully I'm not too late to catch up with Patrick! I'm just dying for one of those champagne bubble baths he's been taunting me with...)"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm feeling like superman today... this afternoon my wife calls home because she's at work... I pick up the phone and she???s like "Ray, talk to this person... she has a music question..." I'm like "...huh?"... She gets on the phone and says, "Don???t think I'm crazy but there???s this disco song... and I need to sing it... it goes shooby doooooo run run run... do you know what it is?" I say "Yeah it???s by Roy Ayers and its called Running Away" That answer was all she needed but of course I go into record dork mode and say "I have the 12 inch single...??? She???s like "cool... uhhh, thanks..." I'm puzzled at the call because I believe that this is the girl whom my wife says she can't stand and is constantly talking crap about her. Yall know me... I just have to say something inappropriate, but just as I'm thinking of it, my wife gets the phone back...

Later, I ask my wife who the person was that asked me the question about Roy Ayers and she says "Tonya"... I say I thought you were not friendly with her... she says that she has been nice lately... I say "oh... it???s a good thing I didn???t say, hey, aren???t you the girl that my wife can???t stand?" My wife and I share a good laugh.

I am working on thinking about other people's feelings before I say stuff that I should not say... the irony is I am very sensitive to people???s feelings, but sometimes I just don't give a darn... thats the problem... I also like to make up jokes that only I could possible understand.

THAT'S MY HOMMIE[/b] RIGHT THERE!

I'm feeling like superman today... this afternoon my wife calls home because she's at work... I pick up the phone and she???s like "Ray, talk to this person... she has a music question..." I'm like "...huh?"... She gets on the phone and says, "Don???t think I'm crazy but there???s this disco song... and I need to sing it... it goes shooby doooooo run run run... do you know what it is?" I say "Yeah it???s by Roy Ayers and its called Running Away" That answer was all she needed but of course I go into record dork mode and say "I have the 12 inch single...??? She???s like "cool... uhhh, thanks..." I'm puzzled at the call because I believe that this is the girl whom my wife says she can't stand and is constantly talking crap about her. Yall know me... I just have to say something inappropriate, but just as I'm thinking of it, my wife gets the phone back...

Later, I ask my wife who the person was that asked me the question about Roy Ayers and she says "Tonya"... I say I thought you were not friendly with her... she says that she has been nice lately... I say "oh... it???s a good thing I didn???t say, hey, aren???t you the girl that my wife can???t stand?" My wife and I share a good laugh.

I am working on thinking about other people's feelings before I say stuff that I should not say... the irony is I am very sensitive to people???s feelings, but sometimes I just don't give a darn... thats the problem... I also like to make up jokes that only I could possible understand.

WTF?!?! THERE IS NO MENTION OF SEX IN THIS STORY. NOT ONE.

I demand my 3 minutes back, Mr. Star.

Herm

• I recently been patronizing the Rite Aid??? on the corner of Sunset and Fairfax...

They've got that Ice Cream crack -- 1 scoop of Strawberry Cheesecake on a cake cone for $2 ... yes plaese

Ice Cream on a cone at Rite Aid is a weird thought. where you at again?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I recently been patronizing the Rite Aid??? on the corner of Sunset and Fairfax...

Ice Cream on a cone at Rite Aid is a weird thought. where you at again?

LA holmes...all day erry day...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    hell yea! Rite Aid ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hell yea! Rite Aid Thrifty's[/b] ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i'm drunk

i went to a gathering and shit was just ON! Who knows whats gonan happen but it was fucking bubblin' on some pudgey latin swagger yaaaaaaaadaaaaaarrrrrrrrmean.

then I went to see the dude MORSE CODE play bay jawns at Rogue. It was a weird crowd, a mixutre of hella dudes and girls who rock the fuzzy kangol joints plus I saw a lot of people who went to my school that dropped out. In my "Stupor" I jumped on the tables real quick and played

1). Missy: "wokr it"
    2). Clispe "when the last time"
    3). mc brred" aint no future...
    4). THE RUB REMIX OF THAT JAY-Z AND BEYONCE OVER ARRESTED DEVLEOPMENT

I just ate a tofu sandwhich

in the building feelin' like YEEEEEEEEe

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Man, today I'm feeling like 'Whoa..................................'

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Thrifty's[/b] ice-cream is the best!

hell yea! Rite Aid ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

FO REAL! Me and Wifey where just talking about why we can't get a better mint n' chip!!! Cause Dryers chips are to big and to many as with most brands! Thirifty shoot I remember them joints costing a dime, and they had Butter Almond Crunch!!!! One of the best!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts

Hope yall are having good times all over the world, too.

you live in Scandanavia, right?

SS is a global army, saying.

SS is universal. It??s bigger than anyone would believe.

Is my scandinavianess showing through these lines? I must be more stereotypical than I thought.

- J

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    hell yea! Rite Aid Thrifty's[/b] ice-cream is the best! i like their Mint n' Chip.

Man, my grandmother used to take me to Thrifty when I was a kid. I loved the mint n' chip cylindrical cones they had. It was like $.20 for a double. They'd stick that ice cream gun into the tub, pull it out, and a perfect cylinder of mint chip would load onto the cone. I thought it was genius and hi-tech. I'm glad to hear they still have Thrifty ice cream. It warms my cockles, ayo!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    3). mc brred" aint no future...

I'm the R-Double, and I state my name....