WANTED: East of Underground LP

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited December 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Fuck you. I'm serious.I Will pay and you know this.

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ask Luke...

• Nate, empty your PMs.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Not a doubt in my mind a vinyl boot of this will be out within the next 6 months.
    Regardless best of luck on your quest, Nathaniel.

• Not a doubt in my mind a vinyl boot of this will be out within the next 6 months.

Been hearing that for a while now....

Will it have the vocals normalized? I mean I like them, but they blow out me ears.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    Not a doubt in my mind a vinyl boot of this will be out within the next 6 months.

Will it have the vocals normalized? I mean I like them, but they blow out me ears.

Shit should be normalized.

Wax Poetics owes me some money.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Ask Luke...

haha, looks like no one is safe from the myspace bathroom solo shot.

• Not a doubt in my mind a vinyl boot of this will be out within the next 6 months.

why does wax poetic owe you money ?

DELIVERABLES AND RECEIVABLES NEED TO BE NORMALIZE IF YA'LL KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

DELIVERABLES AND RECEIVABLES NEED TO BE NORMALIZE IF YA'LL KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

that is a sick 'stache looks something in between hitler and stalin.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    So my girl wants our wedding "first dance" to be East of Underground "I Love You" but I am not sold. She seems to be fully focused on it though. I think we might compromise and end up dancing to "Computer Love."

Carry on.