I HAVE PNEUMONIA (really)

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
as my friend Weil said: "how two centuries ago"i have fucking pneumonia, i am stuck in bed. we are moving house next week, i have packed all my records and dvds, this sucks.grumblegrumble.got any jokes?

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    you heartless motherfuckers, im suffering a medieval disease and you dont even tell me a joke?

pneumonia... you couldnt make this shit up. what happenned to a good ole chest infection? nooooooo, i gotta get the frucking pox, leprosy, the black plague.

a curse on all your houses.

ye hath been warned

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Get well soon.

• you heartless motherfuckers, im suffering a medieval disease and you dont even tell me a joke?

pneumonia... you couldnt make this shit up. what happenned to a good ole chest infection? nooooooo, i gotta get the frucking pox, leprosy, the black plague.

a curse on all your houses.

ye hath been warned

Get back to us when you get dropsy or the ague b/w we're sending someone over to apply the leeches....

• Hope you feel better soon !!!

• chasechase 767 Posts
    just got over it about a month ago... fucking sucks... has been going around quite a bit lately..

but the first few days sick sleepy fever you dont even want to move... man I feel for you

• you heartless motherfuckers, im suffering a medieval disease and you dont even tell me a joke?

Did you get it from a dildo beatdown??

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Get thy wellth soonth.

• There was a dead rat in the street in front of my car this morning when I left for work. I hope that shit isn't bubonic. I didn't touch it, but I suppose I will have to clean it up when I get home. Hope you feel better dude. Spend your time looking at Alba picks. That should make you feel better.

• q: what did the leper say to the prostitute after he finished?

a: "keep the tip."

(badumbump-tsss)

i'll be here all night folks.

• A,

I've had pneumonia 3 times; I feel your pain.

And don't think that you're impending move has nothing to do with it. I got it again in May of this year after finding out that we got the home we were bidding on. It's often brought on by stress: your immune system takes a hit and bam, pneumonia.

cheers guys,

yeah sleepy fever alright ... holy shit, i keep passing out.

what a drag. show me some cool stuff...

• b/w we're sending someone over to apply the leeches....

hope ya feel better soon knave

ARRGGGHHH!! the swine doth have the pneumonia, run for shelter my children, lest the filthy bastard infects us all!!!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah that shit is horrible. i almost died in my bed a few years ago from it. Had a temp of 105 and my bed was a puddle of sweat, had to be rushed to the hospital. they said like 2/3rds of my left lung was filled with fluid.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I had it in early '05 and it kicked my butt.....found out the day before I was to take a family vacation and drive from Tejas to NY....I went anyway figuring sitting in the car was about the same as laying in bed....big mistake.

Do what they say and get well soon.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I hope you get well soon.

What does it start out like? Is it horrible from the git or does it get worse over time?

I have a joke but its not that good......

Why do cowboys wear their hats to the side??

So they can fit three in the front seat of a pick up!!

Ok and heres another one... I made it up so it probably needs some work, but here goes.....

So I heard Justin Timberlake was going to try to bring Britney Back, but he decided it would be easier to bring Sexy Back instead.

• Man that sucks!

Next time you're out in Cali we'll take you to Medievel Times!!! As seen in The Cable Guy!

Get well soon mayne.

• Get back to us when you get dropsy or the ague b/w we're sending someone over to apply the leeches....
    Seriously when did the medical community get so uninspired? What happened to interesting disease names like dropsy, ague, apoplexy, and the croup.

Hope you feel better soon. At least you've already packed.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

What does it start out like? Is it horrible from the git or does it get worse over time?

it usually starts out with like bronchitises or a bad upper respiratory infection. When that gets bad, fluid starts getting into your lungs and that wreaks havoc on your respiratory system. Thats my understanding of it i might be wrong.

oh and

Good News: A busload of southern rappers ran off a cliff. The bus was destroyed and there were no survivors. Bad News: There were three empty seats.

Q: Where can you find a good southern rapper?
    A: In the cemetery.

Q: How do you save a southern rapper from drowning?
    A:TAKE YA FOOT OFF HIS HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
    zing!
    hope you feel better chief.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I just spent three days at work with the flu. Already I hear two others starting with the cough. Alas, the disease spreads swift amongst my fellow workers! Don't tell because I already know: Don't come to work sick. I'd have stayed home all week if my boss wasn't on vacation. Us serfs dath call no shots.

If you think you have it bad: Some little boy in India was eaten by a pack of pigs. I can't even make myself read the gory details of that one.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Joke. It ends well.

A little white boy comes to his Mom with chocolate all over his face. He says, "Look Mom, I'm Black!"

Mom slaps boy and says, "Don't ever say that again. Go show your father what you've done."

Boy goes to father and says, "Look Daddy I'm black!"

Dad slaps boy and says, "Don't you do or say anything like that again. We don't like them. Go show your Grandfather what you've done.

Boy goes to Grandpa and says, "Look PAPA I'm black!"

Grandpa slaps boy and says, "Go to your mother and have her clean you up. What is wrong with you?"

Boy goes to mother. Mother says, "What do you have to say for yourself?"

Boy says, "I've been black 5 minutes and I already hate you white people."