so this Velvet acetate is on ebay

13»

Comments

• i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

there's a ridiculously massive thread on Waxidermy about it...my $11k bid was incredibly offensive to the seller, even though I repeatedly said I was willing to honor it...in fact he actually blamed me for fucking up his auction I believe. However, "certainlooks" with his 37 feedback can bid $125000+ all day, that's not a problem!

oh c'mon, everybody knows you were just

of all the people in the world, a fake Uruguayan has no business lecturing me about ethics!

(now that we have a "horsing around" graemlin, can we get a "beating a dead horse" one?)

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

of all the people in the world, a fake Uruguayan has no business lecturing me about ethics!

my actions do not negate my ability to judge how to properly fuck a drunk fleamarket dealer up

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

there's a ridiculously massive thread on Waxidermy about it...my $11k bid was incredibly offensive to the seller, even though I repeatedly said I was willing to honor it...in fact he actually blamed me for fucking up his auction I believe. However, "certainlooks" with his 37 feedback can bid $125000+ all day, that's not a problem!

oh c'mon, everybody knows you were just

(now that we have a "horsing around" graemlin, can we get a "beating a dead horse" one?)

sure

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    MINE AND JLR'S BEEF IS CROSS-BOARD BEEF.

MOS DEF GREMLIN PLEASE.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    goddamn.
    I hope Warren gets PAID off this. He is a really nice guy.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i have a feeling there is still life in that horse!

• Did anyone here throw a bid in on it just to be part of history? ( I know I did)

What do you think (ball park figure) what this will sell for?

My guess $250,000 major last min action.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

WTF? Velvet Underground? Last time I checked this place was called "SOUL" strut, not "ROCK" strut. S-O-U-L!

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    Did anyone here throw a bid in on it just to be part of history? ( I know I did)

What do you think (ball park figure) what this will sell for?

My guess $250,000 major last min action.

I was going to bid at 17K but I just could not pull the trigger.
    Opposite of Baller.