Comments

• I'm driving that bitch up to 50K.

Wow, you're pretty cool.

It was fun at the time.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    100K !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!!

5 days left ?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    All they need to do to get marcofunk involved is to include 'modern soul' and 'private' in the description. Then who kbows how much it would fetch.

• goddamn.
    I hope Warren gets PAID off this. He is a really nice guy.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    So, over 125,000 now - woudl be very interested to see what this goes down to after their next ound of removing fake bidders considering the current high bidders most expensive item before this was ??29.99 for this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270040777534

And his second highest was ??12.99 for this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120054372892

• goddamn.

I'd like to echo this....Warren and Eric are THE most decent guys I have ever known in the record game, period. They deserve for this thing to go as smoothly as possible.

• goddamn.

I'd like to echo this....Warren and Eric are THE most decent guys I have ever known in the record game, period. They deserve for this thing to go as smoothly as possible.

That you H????

• goddamn.

That you H????

Yeah it is....what's up L?!

• goddamn.

That you H????

Oh, it's all good. Cold round here but I'm digging it. How's thangs out in your neck of the woods???? b/w We need you back East...

• goddamn.

That you H????

Oh, it's all good. Cold round here but I'm digging it. How's thangs out in your neck of the woods???? b/w We need you back East...

Glad to hear that man......I miss you guys and the non-summer east coast weather too (yeah that's right, I live in Oregon and this rain/greyness is not my thing, the beer and chill people do make up for it though). My health is certainly better since leaving my last job!

OK lemme sign off before someone tells us to get a room.......

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

• i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

there's a ridiculously massive thread on Waxidermy about it...my $11k bid was incredibly offensive to the seller, even though I repeatedly said I was willing to honor it...in fact he actually blamed me for fucking up his auction I believe. However, "certainlooks" with his 37 feedback can bid $125000+ all day, that's not a problem!

• there's a ridiculously massive thread on Waxidermy about it...my $11k bid was incredibly offensive to the seller, even though I repeatedly said I was willing to honor it...

anyway, it's already "out to the world"...and it's not that great. Not that different than the demos on the box set IMO, if anything less interesting.

• is there supposed to be a point in there somewhere, quotey mcgee?

You must have a lot of money to be willing to pay $11,000 for something that is "not that great" Biddy McBidster.

• i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

there's a ridiculously massive thread on Waxidermy about it...my $11k bid was incredibly offensive to the seller, even though I repeatedly said I was willing to honor it...in fact he actually blamed me for fucking up his auction I believe. However, "certainlooks" with his 37 feedback can bid $125000+ all day, that's not a problem!

Apparently "Certainlooks" is a big fan of Trump's THe Apprentice. Surely a Trump emissary sent by the tycoon to begin domination of the record world?

I like the previous high bidder "cheguitar's" feedback comments:

Reply by cheguitar: if we can deal on ebay in peace perhaps we can have world peace as well

Reply by cheguitar: if excellence can be had on ebay why not excel in ending poverty?
    Apr-30-06 07:40

You must have a lot of money to be willing to pay $11,000 for something that is "not that great" Biddy McBidster.

yep, i sure must. do you scrutinize how everyone chooses to spend their hard-earned money, or am I special?

yep, i sure must. do you scrutinize how everyone chooses to spend their hard-earned money, or am I special?

You are special.

Wanna hug?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i noticed that hammertime and reynaldo had bids that were cancelled. any other strutters get canned?

oh c'mon, everybody knows you were just

• http://cgi.ebay.com/VELVET-UNDERGROUND-N...1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a serious auction and only serious bidders are wanted.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/VELVET-UNDERGROUND-N...1QQcmdZViewItem

Before that auction got pulled it was at $5,100.00 and the highest bidder was acetaterhater( 2 ) [/b].

My bid got cancelled. I was admittedly out of line with a $17K bid. I apologized but the world still hates me. Especially president of the world JLR

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.com/VELVET-UNDERGROUND-N...1QQcmdZViewItem

Before that auction got pulled it was at $5,100.00 and the highest bidder was
    acetaterhater( 2 ) [/b].

My bid got cancelled. I was admittedly out of line with a $17K bid. I apologized but the world still hates me. Especially president of the world JLR

Do you know what it takes to be in my position? Anyway, I'll give 2 more minutes.

Now, do you think we would need prisons if a simple "I'm sorry" was enough? You crossed the line, son. Nothing is for free. I'll just sit Yoda style and contemplate record karma working it's magic on you. You did wrong, but it was not enough for you. After your bungee-bidding, was it really necessary to tell the seller on waxidermy that he should have run a pre-approved bidders only auction? Bonus(-)record karma points for that one.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    After your bungee-bidding, was it really necessary to tell the seller on waxidermy that he should have run a pre-approved bidders only auction? Bonus(-)record karma points for that one.
    I wasn't saying this to warren personally, but to the people at Saturn running the auction. If you have been selling on ebay for almost 8 years, and you're going to sell something which (and I quote from them) is "ARGUABLY THE RAREST & MOST IMPORTANT ROCK 'N' ROLL AND POP-ART ARTIFACT IN THE WORLD" and you didn't think of pre-approving bids[/b]... I mean please, regardless of my actions, that's just plain ridiculous.

You can scold me all you want, but, as I've stated before, my actions do not negate my ability to judge how to properly run an auction.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I can't believe you two are actually having
    the same exact beef simultaneously in two
    different threads on two different boards...

• it's already available on ebay on CD (from Moe Tucker's copy of the same acetate apparently).

do you have a link?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

and I can't believe you use this weird
    text aligment thing on both sites

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

It's like a Starbucks across the street from another Starbucks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Take this shit back to Waxidermy.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I'm the Jean Michel Jarre of record boards beefing

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    If that's the case then I'm the Jan Michael Vincent.