Highest-earning actresses (WTF related)

2»

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Kirsten Dunst is dope. Joint-smoking-in-undies-while-jumping-on-bed in "Eternal Sunshine" is scorched into my retinas. I dig her performances.

I'm going to disagree with you here my brotha. Even if she was buck naked jumping on my bed. She still wouldn't get a pass. And fuck a tobey mcguire too!

- spidey

• I swear to G*d am I the only one who can't think of a single other movie homegirl has been in besides Titanic? Obviously she's got some other ones under her belt, and I could easily google/IMDB her. But it just seems like for an actress THAT famous (and if you don't believe she's that famous, go the the UK, where she is HUGE), she hasn't really done that much.

That's funny, I feel like she always got a new movie coming out.

Just IMDb'd her, she had 4 movies come out this year.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I still gots love for Parker Posie though!

oh man, i thought i was the only one!

• Angelina Jolie: Whatever. That's like it's own thread. I think she's a) NOT that fine

but I just think white people think any white chick that isn't fat is fine. Look at Tori Spelling, Tara Reid, Britney, Paris etc. that being said, I'm a sucker for crunchy granola patculi chicks!!!

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    yeah uhh, i know a sh*tload of white people and i dont think any of em think any of those 4 hoes are attractive

• yeah uhh, i know a sh*tload of white people and i dont think any of em think any of those 4 hoes are attractive

dude - Maxim put Tori on the cover of their magazine

• yeah uhh, i know a sh*tload of white people and i dont think any of em think any of those 4 hoes are attractive

dude - Maxim put Tori on the cover of their magazine

her pops prolly owns the magazine.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this thread is sassy

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    This thread is kinda and definitely .

Regardless, I gotta big up Frances McDormand, Rachel McAdams and Parker Posey, also feeling Catherine O'Hara and Laura Linney (need to see Squid and the Whale again)...

Also, no one mentioned that if she still made movies, Julia Roberts would prolly top this list.

Also, fuck Ray Romano...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I'm not mad at the nicole kidman being #1- she's done some pretty challenging work:

She was so AWFUL in Eyes Wide Shut

Dude, she was naked like the whole movie! Now THATs acting!