getting my drivers license is a mo fuckin problem

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Ive been trying to get my drivers license for the last 3 weeks, but every time i go there i run into some goddamn problem or holdup. I have a jerz license that expired a while ago, but now i need a pa one cause ive been out here for 7 years and everytime i get pulled over i get screamed at for not changing it over. First time i go there, i have the wrong kind of birth certificate and need to wait a week for an authorized state one to come in from nyc. then the next time i go there they are closed mid day on fri, next day the systems went down, next day its thanksgiving, then i went there today casue they are closed on mons too. So i roll up in there today and the entrance is blocked off by cops and there is a news van there. So i pull up and cops like there is an emergency so you cannot come in today and we dont know how long it will take to resolve, could be a week. Then these news people ask to interview me. Im all stoned and was like fuck it and was on tv. Turns out the DMV got robbed for all there computers and photo equipment. Somebody is making fake ids or passports on a big level. Shits a little scary thinking about what kind of info they could obtain and say make ids for terrorists or whatever. Good thing my credit is fuked so identity theft really dont scare me. I told that to the reporter and i think it pissed her off. But it was still funny to see my ass on tv saying "i dont give a damn bout the computers i just want my damn id". seriously the DMV are a bunch of fucking jerk offs. I need to get on ebay and start slanging these records but shit always got to be a problem. rant over....oh and by the way, is there anyway ill be arrested for having some warrents out in NJ? Or does that shit not transfer over state lines? they are for not having a registration.

Comments

• You sound like Jim Anchower

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    "I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya,"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Ive been trying to get my drivers license for the last 3 weeks, but every time i go there i run into some goddamn problem or holdup. I have a jerz license that expired a while ago, but now i need a pa one cause ive been out here for 7 years and everytime i get pulled over i get screamed at for not changing it over. First time i go there, i have the wrong kind of birth certificate and need to wait a week for an authorized state one to come in from nyc. then the next time i go there they are closed mid day on fri, next day the systems went down, next day its thanksgiving, then i went there today casue they are closed on mons too. So i roll up in there today and the entrance is blocked off by cops and there is a news van there. So i pull up and cops like there is an emergency so you cannot come in today and we dont know how long it will take to resolve, could be a week. Then these news people ask to interview me. Im all stoned and was like fuck it and was on tv. Turns out the DMV got robbed for all there computers and photo equipment. Somebody is making fake ids or passports on a big level. Shits a little scary thinking about what kind of info they could obtain and say make ids for terrorists or whatever. Good thing my credit is fuked so identity theft really dont scare me. I told that to the reporter and i think it pissed her off. But it was still funny to see my ass on tv saying "i dont give a damn bout the computers i just want my damn id". seriously the DMV are a bunch of fucking jerk offs. I need to get on ebay and start slanging these records but shit always got to be a problem.

rant over....

oh and by the way, is there anyway ill be arrested for having some warrents out in NJ? Or does that shit not transfer over state lines? they are for not having a registration.

lol, just dont get pulled over. Im in the same boat unfortunately mine is much more bullshittier. It involves about 2100 dollars in fines, 3 different courthouses on all different sides of los angeles, and it all started cause i threw a cigarrette out the window. Yep. and i wasnt even driving. Then they sent the court summons to the wrong adress. So theres the failure to appear fine. Which blocks me from getting my ca licence. Which sucks cause i got pulled over again like 3 weeks later for an outdated tag, which i cant get registered till i have a california drivers license. And damn, if you are still reading this just take my word for it that it sucks worse than your problem with the dmv. DMV in california is next fucking level.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    DMV in california is next fucking level.

Word. Shit is out of control.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

lol, just dont get pulled over. Im in the same boat unfortunately mine is much more bullshittier. It involves about 2100 dollars in fines, 3 different courthouses on all different sides of los angeles, and it all started cause i threw a cigarrette out the window. Yep. and i wasnt even driving. Then they sent the court summons to the wrong adress. So theres the failure to appear fine. Which blocks me from getting my ca licence. Which sucks cause i got pulled over again like 3 weeks later for an outdated tag, which i cant get registered till i have a california drivers license. And damn, if you are still reading this just take my word for it that it sucks worse than your problem with the dmv. DMV in california is next fucking level.
    damn homie. I would be riding a bike if i were you. Lay low. I seriously hate cars though man. I ALWAYS have problems that involve money with the legality of my car at any given time. Wether i dont have insurance for the month, no registration, warrents, etc... always something. I need like a secratery to handle all my shit.

and will dance on a pole at will.