NOMBER 1 PREMIUM BEST HIT PLAY OF RACKORD

SUPERUGLYSUPERUGLY 15 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
YUO RADDY TO HAVING ROCK?!? YUO RADDY FOR TO HAEV EAR PLESUR OF #1 PREMIUM BESTO HIT WITH SUPERTIITE CELEBIRTY DJ DAZE HE OFF THE CHINAS!!!

Comments

• SEY

BEATS ME UP

• SUPERUGLYSUPERUGLY 15 Posts
    YUO WANT I TEECH YUO CARPWALK DANCE?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    RATTT

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    After the club, we gon' touch HIM PENS.

MEET ME AT THE BLEACHERS

• dayday 9,612 Posts

EVRYONE WERCOME TO JOIN US POSSY. YUO WANT BE IN MY POSSY?

• OOH GIRL EZ ON DAT TAN DIEGO SUN I MENE SUN IZ DA LAST THING U NEED HA HA J/K NAW DOGGZ RILLY DO U MAKE BEATZ? I HERD THEY HAVE FREE WINE AND CHEEZE AT DEEZ SHOWZ IZ DAT TRU? GIT AT ME DARK LUNCH RUNNIN IT

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    it's a star studded line up, invite only.

check the list!

SUPERUGLY
    the stone faced ajuma
    HIPPOPADODAMOOSE
    DJ Daze
    neutrogena benzoyl
    drez
    bim bim
    Dr. Harold Um
    shiggy bear
    puto bong bong
    the museum of fine ass arts
    asprin [?]
    humbug
    hitori de
    Shah Kabrah

there are rumors of a first annual "BATTLE OF THE RAP LIPS"[/b] that you wont want to miss.

• Being that it is that special week...could it not be "Battle Of The PAP Lips"?

• DOGG IM OUTSTANDING WIF DA HEAT LIKE PAPEEL ONEAL SUN

i just found this on the internets...

Harold Um is Great Leap???s full-time Development Associate. He recently arrived in Los Angeles from New Jersey, via a seven year stint in San Francisco. Following a stint as Youth Program Coordinator for the Korean Center in San Francisco, Harold decided to make the Great Leap into the arts, which is where his true passion lies. Harold has a BA in English Literature from Wesleyan University in Connecticut, and he reps Superugly, an experimental multi-media arts collective[/b] which he co-founded in San Francisco in 2002.

HA HA! too bad my dude never reads this shit.

OOH GIRL EZ ON DAT TAN DIEGO SUN I MENE SUN IZ DA LAST THING U NEED HA HA J/K NAW DOGGZ RILLY DO U MAKE BEATZ? I HERD THEY HAVE FREE WINE AND CHEEZE AT DEEZ SHOWZ IZ DAT TRU? GIT AT ME DARK LUNCH RUNNIN IT

FUCKS FOR THESE HOSE! WE DONT LOVE FOR THESE HOES NEVER! YOU WANT NECKLIPS WITH THE FRANCE? SUPERUGLY IS THE PIMPS JUICE FOR WE ARE THE HIP HAP!!!

• FOLD YO NAPKINZ CROSS YO LAP GIRL CUZ U BOUT TA GIT SERVED ARANXTA SANCEZ

get there early and i'll be playing eastside soul shtuff. get there late and i'll be drunk so it's anyone's guess.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

EVRYONE WERCOME TO JOIN US POSSY. YUO WANT BE IN MY POSSY?

hi!

can you plaese translate the text on the picture!!

huh? i dont speak that mess.

actually, most those schoolgirls are saying "scary!" but that's all my limited japanese knowledge can handle.

in related news, there were hella people at this "gallery opening" that were firing off pictures of the SUPERUGL crew. mufukers need to start paying money for our likeness...

and some girl gave the stinky face when i threw on e40 l.i.q.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Sorry to say I missed this due to a double date I was tangled into prior to finding out about this. It's a shame I've yet to see SUPERUGLY??? live.

eh, you didnt miss anything special. well, dj daze was there cracking jokes about art chicks. that was pretty entertaining.

but seriously, folks. help me understand art galleries because i just dont see the appeal. see, my main shit stain, ugly #2, fucking loves these things. standing around drinking trader joe's wine and shit. staring at a painting for a few minutes. honestly, i'll look at a painting for like 10 seconds and then im pretty much done. i mean, what are you supposed to do? we didnt have these hi-falootin get togethers where im from so i really dont know what to do with myself. i mean, these arent even the types of events that will have good grain whiskey on hand if you catch my drift. nope. wine or cheese. shiit, the dude, ugly#2 had to run down the street and hook us up with our own bottle of kentucky's finest. im just saying. city people are weird.

• and some girl gave the stinky face when i threw on e40 l.i.q.