Who did this gospel track "Make Things Better?"

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I'm putting a ton of tracks on my 1st ever iPod, and I don't have an artist for this song. Male lead, female backups, jangly guitar, coasty church organ, nice drums.I don't give a shit if this is common knowledge. I need to know/have this OG.Please.

Comments

• Post up.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    When you find out plaese to find me one for $2.99 BIN

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Hah. I'm putting That $2.99 one^ on my upcoming gospel mix.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    ha, I posted up this Mpfree on a SS thread last year...

from Detroit, rare, obscure etc.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    PM me. I mean it.

Please.

I've got money.

I've got money.

are you gonna pay me just to name who the artist is???

that would be taking 'the game' to a whole new level

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I will not dignify that with a response.

Maybe.

If someone else is going to put my discovery on a 'gospel funk' mix & get some 'dap' I could at least get paid...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    No. I said that I was going to put another track (that I found for the afforementioned BIN price) on my mix. This one is for me.

I'm playing up the whole desparation angle for laughs, but I would[/b] actually like to know who did this.

that's ok, I'm playing up the 'double super secret' aspect for laughs too.

it's from a 45 by a group called the Harris Specials

the record is pretty rare, it'll be a hard one to find

the copy that I have was actually on ebay: I found it in a pile of stuff at a record store, the owner refused my offer, put the record on ebay at a starting bid of 24.99, I refused to bid out of principle & it ended up finishing with no bids because no-one knew it, then I bought it for 10 bucks. hollr.

---

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

the copy that I have was actually on ebay: I found it in a pile of stuff at a record store, the owner refused my offer, put the record on ebay at a starting bid of 24.99, I refused to bid out of principle & it ended up finishing with no bids because no-one knew it, then I bought it for 10 bucks. hollr.

Ha! I remember this. You've played that hand more than once methinks.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    that's ok, I'm playing up the 'double super secret' aspect for laughs too.

it's from a 45 by a group called the Harris Specials

the record is pretty rare, it'll be a hard one to find

---

Thanks. I'd been wondering how it got in my iTunes. Is that the actual title?

yes.

---