1000 (mix inside)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
It's been a minute since I posted; I've been out of commish the last 3 weeks with an appendicitis and a subsequent infection that sent me back to the hospital. I'm glad to be back home now and up to contributing to the strut.

I don't know how much the thousand-post mix tradition has continued if at all from when Delay did it, but I hope this may rekindle the idea.

Below is a mix that I did live and then tried to smooth the edges of. I'm still not 100% happy with it so thats why I decided to just put it out as a promo-release kind of deal. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the mix (though perhaps most of you will find some of the selections a bit obvious -hence the title).

Also, I scanned an old photo of myself from back-in-the-day (shared here since i didn't have access to the photo when that thread was burning up the board) to compliment the mix...

Here now, is
Lil' Dudes 'R' Us -- a 1 and a 1/2 hour mix on mp3 format

[tracklist -and bonus mixes- are available here! ]

keep on keepin' on...

My surgery wound may take up to 6 weeks to heal so easy-to-make, high-protein, vegetarian snack suggestions (or websites) are welcomed. As well as comedy video rental recommendations.

Comments

• damn dude - sorry to hear about your hospitalization. i know first hand how
    little fun that is to deal with. glad to hear you're doing better, welcome to the
    1000+ club, and i'm gonna check out your mix now!

PAAAAECE
    mike

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    As well as comedy video rental recommendations.

for real: Mean Girls

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    BAD NEWS BEARS
    CADDYSHACK
    LONGEST YARD
    LOCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts
    Heres to Health !!! Thanks for the mix. I only have 900 and some posts to go. I guess I better start working on my mix soon...Kevz

• BAD NEWS BEARS
    CADDYSHACK
    LONGEST YARD
    LOCK STOCK & TWO SMOKING BARRELS

Dream a Little Dream
    License to Drive
    Lost Boys
    Rock N Roll High School

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Election
    Slackers
    Pootie Tang
    Anchorman
    Big Lebowski
    Zoolander

Be well man.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Meatballs
    Summer Job
    Summber Job 2
    UHF

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Mordecai,

Sorry to hear about your illness and hospitalization. Welcome to the 1,000+ club, holmes!!! Here are some funny movie suggestions:

-Eating Raoul.

-Which Way is Up?

-Snatch.

-Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, And Now for Something Totally Different, Holy Grail, etc. (you get the point!!!).

-Bean.

-Road Trip.

-The Ladies Man.

-Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo.

-Easy Money.

-Back to School.

-Heaven Help Us.

-Stripes.

-Caddyshack.

-Anger Management.

-Happy Gilmore.

-Batchelor Party.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hey Mordecai,

-Batchelor Party.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Oh, Tawny!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    good looks on all the movie recommendations folls!
    i know this has been covered, but any digging-related movies besides High Fidelity and Ghost World?

Already watched "Life of Brian", "How to Irritate People", "My Cousin Vinny", and "Chinese Hercules"... and just watched "George Carlin: Complaints & Grievances"... "John Cleese: The Strange Case of the End of Civilization as We Know It", "Best of SNL Adam Sandler", and "Deconstructing Harry" are on deck.
    So, "Election" is good? They had it at the library, wasn't sure about it. I think they had "Slackers" too.