Hey Monty, I got your record (SRR)

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I dunno exactly why it went so cheap, but I recently won a copy of Stark reality on ebay for US$350. Waiting for it ti arrive now.In the meantime, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's kinda a good deal, right? or

Comments

• dude, you are asking if $350 for A RECORD is cheap??? (even though its a double album). WHERE ARE YOUR PRIORITIES?????? i remember when you couldnt give that record away!!!!! CHEAP?????? for a kids album???????? are you CRAZY?>?????

SIKE!!
    thats definitely a good price

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    damn dood, nice comeup

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    no esnipe either. I'm waiting for that shit to fucking double in the last minute and then... nothing... and I fucking win it.

::dudes be sleeping and schitt::

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    ::dudes be sleeping and schitt::

FUUUUCK MEEEEE!!!! I DONE SLEPT!!!!

Hehe... nice score homie f'real. I had given up on eBay for that record since the last few have been over $800. That and I still really want to find it for $1... oh well, maybe someday

• ...And that's why you bid early on records...

• It must be odd to have people saying "I got your record for hundreds of dollars" when few people bought it back in the day, and the artists don't see any money from the sale.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Stark Reality

uhhh, try 199, buy-it-now.

oh, i see one side only.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Stark Reality

oh, i see one side only.
    It may be in lesser condition, but your came with a membership.

YOU CAN NOW JOIN THE RANKS OF "BIG DOG" COLLECTORS.

• YOU CAN NOW JOIN THE RANKS OF "BIG DOG" COLLECTORS.

Damn, we missed being in the "BIG DOG" (with half of a record) club.

• Stark Reality

oh, i see one side only.

ha! the famous SR with a record missing....That guy and that record always made its way to Rehash trading parties...

I always remember dude for looking at me and saying "what the hell you know about Esther Morrow" when I asked him what he wanted for his "Newport News" LP...funny dude.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Stark Reality

oh, i see one side only.

ha! the famous SR with a record missing....That guy and that record always made its way to Rehash trading parties...

I always remember dude for looking at me and saying "what the hell you know about Esther Morrow" when I asked him what he wanted for his "Newport News" LP...funny dude.

I see the Texas location, is this Kyle Humphries?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It must be odd to have people saying "I got your record for hundreds of dollars" when few people bought it back in the day, and the artists don't see any money from the sale.

You're right. Normally every time I find an old record, I track down the artist and send them a royalty payment.