FAKE WANTS

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    haha! heres a PM dude sent me after i mocked him for spelling his name 'phnatomdigger'

"Thought you would like that prick....

new jack suckers!!!"

phnatomdigger is rad.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    You have any more pm's?

I don't see how this is a new phenomenon though.

You have any more pm's?

not yet...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Funky Fork Up Your Ass - Kramer

• MTKMTK 45 Posts
    Over at the breaks we been searching for this RaEr Wham JaWn, you know, that careless whisper joint... the 12' single with the ill extended break on it, 9th wonder samples a lot from it, he got his snare off a mean drum break where George Michaels was beating the skins NH

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Evidently another private press jawn from serbo-croatia pressed in quantities so tiny that even their moms haven't never seen copies.

• Funky Fork Up Your Ass - Kramer

• Except it's not fake. It's a mid-70s dbl-LP compilation of early K&TG material on De-Lite. Gatefold has a graffitti'd subway train on one side, a stone fox on a tigerskin rug on the other. Unless you guys knew that.

phnatomdigger is a dope name though.

It was a joke conected with the fake finds threadz, right? Fake finds is people posting stuff they didn't really just find, or find cheap. So when someone posted a K&TG LP and asked anyone if they knew anything about it, like K&TG were some unkn own group, I just thought it was funny and seemed almost like a fake want!

Anyway, you ruined it now!

• "Phnatomdigger" reminds me of someone...

Haha Awesome.

Where's my records at phnatomdigger?

Haha Awesome.

Where's my PMs at phnatomdigger?

phnatomdigger...

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    dyslectia is not a crime.