I'm bored at work.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
They blocked youtube here, which means I can't follow about 50% of soulstrut threads.I really should be like, working, or something, but I don't want to. My mind is already on vacation even though vacation isn't until thursday.I've been working on some new music lately. HJ got a new car and the stereo is pretty nice, so I thought I would make some songs to drive to. Like on of those old "Music to _______ by." Except that "music to drive by" sounds kinda odd, and I think it was already taken. Comptons Most Wanted? I can't remember.I've decided that Caravan is one of my most favorite songs ever. On sunday I went to the swap meet and pulled out a record with a cover of caravan on it and added it to my stack. Then I pulled out another record with another cover of caravan and added that to the stack. Then I pulled out a record with a cover of shaft. Then next record had a cover of shaft too. 2 of the same covers in a row. weird. Its tough to say what the best cover of Caravan is. I like the LEs and Larry Elgart version a lot. Also, I have one from an Explorer Organ demonstration record that is outrageously dope. Hm. I think I'll go for a smoke break.

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    I really should be like, working, or something, but I don't want to. My mind is already on vacation even though vacation isn't until thursday.

Me too dude... I'm the only one of my housemates working this week so I have to deal with nightly parties. I'm running on no sleep thanks to super loud and annoying girls.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I think I'll go for a smoke break.

OK, let's talk about this for a minute. I don't smoke, but my smoking co-workers keep telling me about this crazy pick-ups thing going on outside the building where they have to go to smoke. IS THIS TRUE? They say they are always the same people, so you eventually start to talk and one thing leads to another.

Can you confirm, Dizzy?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I think I'll go for a smoke break.

OK, let's talk about this for a minute. I don't smoke, but my smoking co-workers keep telling me about this crazy pick-ups thing going on outside the building where they have to go to smoke. IS THIS TRUE? They say they are always the same people, so you eventually start to talk and one thing leads to another.

Can you confirm, Dizzy?

Yeah, we have full on orgies out at the smoke pit. Shit is wild. Totally True.

And ferarri. You asshole. trying to hide bragging in a "complaint" post. Die asshole!!!!!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    And ferarri. You asshole. trying to hide bragging in a "complaint" post. Die asshole!!!!!

Bragging!!?? I was in bed trying to sleep during all this! That's a valid "complaint"!

Oh yeah... and learn how to spell my name!

Time for a smoke break aka wild orgy!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Bragging!!?? I was in bed trying to sleep during all this! That's a valid "complaint"!

Oh yeah... and learn how to spell my name!

Time for a smoke break aka wild orgy!

Sorry!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    orgy breaks are the future of management

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    hey guys!

its 2:00am here.

anyway...i'm broed too. and can't sleep.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    hey guys!

its 2:00am here.

anyway...i'm broed too. and can't sleep.

go for an orgy break, man.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Hell if I was single I would start smoking just so I could on the ladies taking cigarette breaks....

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    i'm hungry.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i'm hungry.

you are ready for a blog

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    zing!

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    OY!