LA strutters: what to do this coming weekend?

OlskiOlski 355 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I'm in Palm Springs this week visiting DJ D** and will spend Sat/Sun in LA. What's happening ? Any tips?[email]olski@mpmsite.com[/email]I am also looking for a nice but not expensive hotel for those two days.Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    I'll probably be heading to 'Modside' along Pico on Saturday night. Northern Soul, Ska and reggae.

Drop me a PM if you're interested, mate.

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    Thanks, Belson! I'll hit you with a PM if that fits with my schedule.

Was also thinking about checking out Funky Sole. Anybody going there?

• INTERNATIONAL JETSET ALARM!!!

Have Fun,

Scoper

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think the Buena Park Record show is this weekend too.

if you want to get your dig on come on down to Orange county and drag that scaliwag Day out here with you too

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'll be in the uh, "quaint" town of Celeste TX, where my parents have decided to live. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no, no records in Celeste TX.

Olski, if you have a chance you should visit San Diego. Its really one of the most beautiful cities on earth.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

if you want to get your dig on come on down to Orange county and drag that scaliwag Day out here with you too

ill see you there adam. coming back down on saturday again like last month.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

ill see you there adam. coming back down on saturday again like last month.

If we can get day to show up and Daze as well the rackord apocolypse may come to fruition.

Bring moder!

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Bring moder!

Can I play?

You just got PM'd son

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Bring moder!

Can I play?

You just got PM'd son

listening to it right now at work.

I'll call you when I get some free time here at work

• I think the Buena Park Record show is this weekend too.

Is this just going to be on Sunday? I may roll on down myself.

• see you guys there.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ASSHOLES!

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WHILE I'M STUCK IN MOLESTE, TX!!!! ARRRG!

Thes,

call me. I want to hear about the hiking trip.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'ma try to make it to buena this weekend so hopefully i'll see some of your fannies there, ayo

http://www.beachcalifornia.com/hotelinfo/1143.html

i just drove by this hotel near the beach in venice. its under construction but still open so the prices may be reduced. lots of pretty babies in the area, especially on the weekends

• I think the Buena Park Record show is this weekend too.

How can I be down with The Modern Soul!!! Shoot and Justin too oh man this maybe fun and if I'm lucky I'll have the table next to Justin oh that might not be good my crates are small in comparison.... Oh well to the STAGE I GO!!!!!!

• OlskiOlski 355 Posts
    thanks everybody. will check the record show for sure and will PM later this week...