Big Daddy Kane "Ain't No Half Steppin" REMIX!?!???

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
well, I've spoken to a lot of other dj's etc...and was curious if anyone had this for me on mptree...I figured with the collective of thick crates, knowledgeable diggers, and internet mp3 jackers...there has to be a copy out there...I figured maybe paulnice...or o-dub? phil most? anyone? anyone? anyone? please to post... your name here------>

Comments

• seriously...its' just me who wants an mp3 of this song?

bueller....bueller....bueller???

well, if you have it...please pm me or post it up...thanks

• dayday 9,611 Posts

haha, check the link again

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

haha, check the link again

How would one extract this...ahem...BDK song?
    I'm having a bit of trouble.

• all I'm seeing is dling ableton live....am I wrong? any help provided...would be very much appreciated!

• How would one extract this...ahem...BDK song?
    I'm having a bit of trouble.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    I found a few copies of this in my bedroom while cleaning the other day. What's the big deal about it?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    put the rar file into a folder. Then right click and do extract to Ableton Live 6.0rar blah blah blah and it will make a new folder the name of the rar. Then you open that folder, highlight all the rar files then do the same thing again. It might be a diff name but its the last option when you right click all the highlighted rar files. You might have to do this one more time, but evetualualy you will have a folder with just a setup file in it. Oh and by the way if it asks you to overwrite any files, hit yes to all. Check out www.audiotracer.com for any more "remixes" like this.

• i dont got multiple copies in my bed and shit, but i got one. unfortunately i have no audio/cpu skills. but its not that different, just stripped down to the break in parts.

• never liked it...no energy...the music drops out only to have kane rock over joe tex..the og mix is where its at.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This is a raer record, much written about on line & was heavily sweated just a while back. I'd say the beat isn't much different & there's some extra verses, if my memory serves me. You should also check for the Vapors remix & the Joke's on You Jack remix.

peace

h

• never liked it...no energy...the music drops out only to have kane rock over joe tex..the og mix is where its at.

yeah, you can't really improve on the original.

the inst/dub of the LP version is dope though.

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    Correct link: http://www.megaupload.com/se/?d=TXL8HI90

courtesy of raredave

• I found a few copies of this in my bedroom while cleaning the other day. What's the big deal about it?

When you play the record backwards at 45rpm Big Daddy Kane diss's Rakim! If I remember correctly one of the lines was "I'm the Bid Daddy / Rakim I hit you with my Kane and have ya half steppin..." And the music was diffrent too he used a Diamond D track that has never been heard"... the Numark Turntables back then would play backwards and that how one would know...

• i'll definitely check that but

• You should also check for the Vapors remix & the Joke's on You Jack remix.

That's what's happnin'!

anybody got those to post? I'm not knowin on the vapors remix...although, I've only heard the joke's on you jack remix 1 time... :/

(THANKS!!!! to the DIGGIN and raredave for the hookup )

• (THANKS!!!! to the DIGGIN and raredave for the hookup )