betty harris and lord finesse

manchildmanchild 56 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Sorry not some crazy collab...Interviewing them both for my radio show tomorrow as well as A.G. Anybody got anything they reckon I should ask them? Also have A-Trak coming in to play a set so it'll be be pretty crazy.

Comments

• You probably have read up on Betty, but here's a goody ...

http://www.soulexpressradio.com/BettyHarris2.htm

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    My girlfriend is going to see that Betty Harris concert tomorrow, I'm so envious.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    what times your show ethan, PBS right ?

hi kris!

• idemidem 98 Posts
    see you at breakestra tonight boys . and at betty harris friday night , i'll be spinnin some 45's with E after

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    Sorry not some crazy collab...
    Interviewing them both for my radio show tomorrow as well as A.G. Anybody got anything they reckon I should ask them?
    Also have A-Trak coming in to play a set so it'll be be pretty crazy.

Lord Finnese
    What's up with his website? IS he ever gonna release the remixed version of Funky Technician ? _Underboss LP?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    what times your show ethan, PBS right ?

hi kris!
    Hi Hugh!

• Ask Finesse why he's sitting on so many dope finished tracks?

The only reason they see the light of day is because Japanese cats bootleg them.

• Sorry not some crazy collab...
    Interviewing them both for my radio show tomorrow as well as A.G. Anybody got anything they reckon I should ask them?
    Also have A-Trak coming in to play a set so it'll be be pretty crazy.

Lord Finnese
    What's up with his website? IS he ever gonna release the remixed version of Funky Technician ? _Underboss LP?

I helped with the site, it ended up just being to expensive. That's why it's gone. We still got the domain for a while though.

Underboss is coming soon. He just dropped a rare and unreleased which is dope. The remix album ran into problems, becasuse a few people just weren't sending their stuff in. And he has a greatest instr. album dropping very soon.

• what times your show ethan, PBS right ?

that's it, www.pbsfm.org.au --- 106.7fm
    it's on in 30 mins but betty just pulled out, gotta do a prerecord during the week. Ah well