damn kristie alley looks blappable

2»

Comments

• damn she lost mad weight. No more sea donkey status. A little thick, but id still blappppawhap

I question your standards dude.

• According to the Body mass Index (BMI) being 5'11" and 130 would put you at 18.1 which is classified as UNDERWEIGHT.

140 for someone 5'5"-5"6" is usually a size 8. Plaese to get real.

The whole BMI system is bullshit. At my lightest I was 163 lbs and 14% bodyfat. Based on my height and age the BMI put me at a recommended weight of 155 lbs. I did some calculations and that would have put me at 8% to 10% bodyfat.

I was a fucking stick at 163 already and the government says I should have been thinner.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thickness is my Weakness

• According to the Body mass Index (BMI) being 5'11" and 130 would put you at 18.1 which is classified as UNDERWEIGHT.

140 for someone 5'5"-5"6" is usually a size 8. Plaese to get real.

The whole BMI system is bullshit. At my lightest I was 163 lbs and 14% bodyfat. Based on my height and age the BMI put me at a recommended weight of 155 lbs. I did some calculations and that would have put me at 8% to 10% bodyfat.

I was a fucking stick at 163 already and the government says I should have been thinner.

ok lardass.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    Thickness is my Weakness
    they dont know about this, man
    if it was someone else's head on that body, this conversation wouldnt have turned the way it did

• getting super fat and then losing a shitload of weight is the great new way for washed up female celebs to get paid doing some dumb weight loss program and get back on tv for another 15 minutes

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

damn she lost mad weight. No more sea donkey status. A little thick, but id still blappppawhap

please. I bet 90% of you motherfukers on here have some skeletons in your closets and some real horror stories of star jones caliber stinkbox heffers. And some of you thats the only game in town to blapatrap. I deal in terms of reality, not "YEAH THE ONLY PUDDUSY I WOULD TAP IS JESSICA ALBA" fantasy shit. Honest blapawhapabilty assessments is how i roll. Give me 4 beers maybe 5 and i would tear kristie alleys fat ass up. no doubt.

big girls need lovin too

• And some of you thats the only game in town to blapatrap.

• damn she lost mad weight. No more sea donkey status. A little thick, but id still blappppawhap

please. I bet 90% of you motherfukers on here have some skeletons in your closets and some real horror stories of star jones caliber stinkbox heffers. And some of you thats the only game in town to blapatrap. I deal in terms of reality, not "YEAH THE ONLY PUDDUSY I WOULD TAP IS JESSICA ALBA" fantasy shit. Honest blapawhapabilty assessments is how i roll. Give me 4 beers maybe 5 and i would tear kristie alleys fat ass up. no doubt.

big girls need lovin too

Relax.

damn she lost mad weight. No more sea donkey status. A little thick, but id still blappppawhap

big girls need lovin too

Relax.

Nah, hahah, dude is on point with that shit. LOL.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    Relax.
    you question a man's standard you get the

hoecake mo fucka

bipbip

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    star jones caliber stinkbox heffers.

You know Kristy had some heavy surgery. Loose skin = Not in. She had everything cleaned up real nice. My lady always telling me that I would really like to date a big bitch. The fact that, as a youngster, I had a thing for the Cheers-era Kristy Ally, to say nothing of a Volkcan Laser Ho, leads me to believe that she might be right.

An olderish brunette I can get with: Andie McDowell. I think she might be immortal, what with immaculate skin and all.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    i dont have a required weight height ratio rule. it depends on the girl. but i know i dont liike chubby chicks.

I have very strict weight/body mass/height requirements. I never leave home without a pair of calipers and a measuring tape just in case I come across the future Ms. Danno.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Kirstey Alley? HELL TO THA NAW!!!!!! That bitch is BUSTED! Anyone who said they would hit that needs to stop drinking and get their eyes examined for real. Stringer Bell would not touch that ho.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

big girls need lovin too

I'm with dude, I'd fuck the shit outta Kirstie's juicy ass. I would envision doggy-style with her hair balled up in my left hand (horsey-style) and me slappin' that ass with the right. In my day, I hit "dimes," but I'd also break off a chubby babe every once in a while. They're an uptapped natural resource

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    EROTIC FICTION THREAD ALERT

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would burn Kristie's back with melting candle wax with my right hand while holding a sealed copy of Stark Reality with my left.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I'm with dude, I'd fuck the shit outta Kirstie's juicy ass. I would envision doggy-style with her hair balled up in my left hand (horsey-style) and me slappin' that ass with the right. In my day, I hit "dimes," but I'd also break off a chubby babe every once in a while. They're an uptapped natural resource

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I'd like to think you talk like this in class too!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I would burn Kristie's back with melting candle dollar bin wax with my right hand while holding a sealed copy of Stark Reality with my left.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    I'd hit that in a heartbeat. When she opened her robe on Opera all I could do was imagine the ass... They needed a shot from the back

• I'd hit that in a heartbeat. When she opened her robe on Opera all I could do was imagine the ass... They needed a shot from the back

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I'd hit that in a heartbeat. When she opened her robe on Opera all I could do was imagine the ass... They needed a shot from the back

seriously!
    shes a 50 year old broad.

Okaaaaaay, jeeeeze, we get it--you guys are weightist AND ageist.

• i dont have a required weight height ratio rule. it depends on the girl. but i know i dont liike chubby chicks.

I have very strict weight/body mass/height requirements. I never leave home without a pair of calipers and a measuring tape just in case I come across the future Ms. Danno.

It's a shame what living in Fredericton will do to a young man.

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

seriously!
    shes a 50 year old broad.

....and? She's hot as hell. Does she have kids to throw her in the MILF category?

• This thread is both intentionally and unintentionally hilarious. A NEW SOULSTRUT CLASSIC HAS BEEN BORN! Thanks Kirstie's once fatter ass or should we just thank Taco Bell and Hagenz Daz (sp) directly?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'd also break off a chubby babe every once in a while. They're an uptapped natural resource