Wouldn't You Need A Contractor...

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
...to Build the Batcave?I mean, it would be a pretty big project; there's no way Batman could have built it himself. And if he hired a construction company, his secret identity would be blown. How did he do it?peaceh

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    duh he had alfred. And later on that sissy robin.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    A cave[/b] is a natural underground void large enough for an adult human to enter. Caves are formed by geologic processes. These may involve a combination of chemical processes, erosion from water, tectonic forces and atmospheric influences.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    A cave[/b] is a natural underground void large enough for an adult human to enter. Caves are formed by geologic processes. These may involve a combination of chemical processes, erosion from water, tectonic forces and atmospheric influences.

I know! But think of all the electrial lighting, computers, the elevator/staircase/firepole access thing. If it was just a cave, I'd be like "okay, he found a cave", but this is wired for electricity, has substantial carpentry & even plumbing, probably. That's a lot of work.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I think the "doozers" from Fraggle Rock built it.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Evidently, you've never seen the "Idiot's Guide to Building Vigilante Hide-Outs" in the do-it-yourself section of Chapters. It's actually a pretty decent manual; I'm just finishing a grotto that I will use to combat my arch-nemesis, Giganta, the evil she-spider who lays eggs that hatch Fredericton's ever-increasing population of morbidly obese woman. It's gonna be a tough battle, but my grotto--which, incidentally, is also great for seduction--is going to make life easier.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I realised this morning that I overlooked another possibility. Batman may have hired a number of migrant workers and then shot them after they finished. If I wasn't such a handyman, I would have done the same for my grotto.