Attn: Vikingabreaks

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
I want info on rare viking breaks and swede jazzfunk NOW.No bullshit ma fuckoINFO NOWRIGHT NOWNO BULLSHITCrate diggin' spots in Sweden too.Secret ones.NOWRIGHT NOWNO BULLSHIT MO FUCKA

Comments

• LOL

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I GROW IMPATIENT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT, AMERICAN SWINE.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Check out that private press Eir??kr ??orvaldsson shat -- some not-making-it-through-the-winter loner folk steez.

That really could use some matches to start a killer.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    what about Lapland funk???

let's have some schooling on that.

with especial attention to which records sell for big money on ebay.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• stop ruing my postes mo fucka

• fuck off all you, go wank of on you raer stack mo fuckas.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Go and suck your mother dry

what about Lapland funk???

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    gimme a mess or simply post it here

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    "ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko"vvvvvvv"ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko"v"ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko"vvv"ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko""ma fucko"

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Its like this dude read straight out of the Le-Toupt playbook.....

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    i need links. bad.

• dj??vle skitst??vel

• I want info on rare viking breaks and swede jazzfunk NOW.

No bullshit ma fucko

INFO NOW

RIGHT NOW

NO BULLSHIT

Crate diggin' spots in Sweden too.

Secret ones.

NOW

RIGHT NOW

NO BULLSHIT MO FUCKA

Hahah well If u were serious, but u started this thread to piss me off, so
    I dont give u any tips. U got angery because I said american and a bad word.
    Well get some selfdistance my friend.

peace and love

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    ...the definition of the "self-distance" concept please...ASAP.

Here's what i found, but i'm not sure you was referrin' to that :

Let us imagine that equal masses, m=1, are distributed along an ideal rope at equal distances dL. The rope is then shaped into a closely packed helix. Which is the energy of the gravitational interaction between the masses? Obviously, the energy depends on the Euclidean distance dS between them. See Fig. 11. The distance dS is always smaller than dL and its value depends on the parameters of the helix into which the rope is shaped. As shown above, values of the parameters are limited by the turn-to-turn distance (doubly critical self distance[/b]) and the curvature of the helix.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    that seems about right.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

+

Ma Fucko

=

INSTANT CLASSIC

Don't sleep on

I said american and a bad word.[/b]

• u started this thread to piss me off, so
    I dont give u any tips.

i love this response

"NO SWEDE JAZZFUNK TIPS FOR YOU!!"

careful, Bapt might be watching...

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts

AYO!!! TRUE STORY...I found out why he used selfdistance. Not even "self-distance", but selfdistance. Google gave me the answer. If you check out this myspace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78848670 you'll see this in the right column :
    Ok, so.. Um.. Well, I??m.. I??m.. Man, where does one start? I??ve never been any good with monologues. I work as an actor so that can be a bit of a problem. I love communication though. Meeting people. Preferably the genuine kind. The kind with a little distance to themselves (I wonder if that really translates into English? It??s such a good word in Swedish - Selfdistance) without being cynical. Anyway, I try to be a warm, loving human being. Sometimes I succeed. Sometimes not so much. I honor virtues like patience, humility and, of course, a sound sense of humour. Not that I??m a master in any of these areas but I try..

CRAZY SCHIIT aint' it. And could it be his own myspace page??? Emil, is that you?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Dr. Jones go suck your motha dry

• All people here seems to have to much overtime

Kinda amusing reading aswell

love the kebabpic

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ok, I like the "selfdistance" concept. It's like you take a little distance from yourself. Perspective, mo fuckas.