Need Help From Euro-Strut (3GSM-R)

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
My professional life and my DJ life are coming together for the 3GSM conference in Barcelona, Feb 13-16th. I will be promoting my company's new Linux platform by day and rocking the party on the tables by night We're looking for a solid venue near the Fira hotel in Barcelona. Anyone know a good spot? It'll be a semi-corporate event so nothing too shady. There'll be a band too.I'm stoked... never been to Europe before. I'm gonna take a few days after the conference to bum around and look for records so lemme know if you're in the area and want to kick it.

Comments

• I'm gonna take a few days after the conference to bum around and look for records so lemme know if you're in the area and want to kick it.

copy that!

I will be in barcelona in Jan. spinning at the "bread & butter" fashion fair and also will spin at a party in barcelona. I plan to spend the gig money on new spanish rare joints!!!

Pleeze Barcelonians step up and bless Ferrari & me with some diggers digest!

Thanks in advance,

Scope

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Woot! I'm off tomorrow... my first trip to Europe

I put together an hour long Microwave mix to hand out as a promo to people in my company. It's an abridged version of the set I'm going to play at our party. I will post it online when I get back as the next podcast mix. Funky dance party central!

http://www.access-company.com/news/events/3gsm/

Wish me luck