Comments

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    DOOOOOOOOOOPE.

The opening shot is of paris royale in toronto back in 2002...i was at the show with prince buster...they wouldnt let us take cameras because they were shooting this! phucking glad its actually gonna come out. good lookin!!!!!!

• oh it looks good alright...

here is a clip of stranger and patsy doing "when i call your name" (at least i think thats the name of it).

so nice to see patsy todd, she sounds ridiculously good even now... you are so lucky to have been at the show man... no one ever comes out here.

• Kewl! I'm going to try and dig up some old Madness CD's and No Doubt pix I have stored on my other computer!

• Kewl! I'm going to try and dig up some old Madness CD's and No Doubt pix

you're kidding right?

• Well Madness invented Ska right?

• BAN this clown...

even if he is kidding.

• How about they BAN you for not knowing Rock, Rot or Rule. Asshat. Just ask Ronald Klontle.

• NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    ya, it was a great show! like i said, the only thing that sucked was i couldnt take pics, the only pic i got was this, the godamn entrance with the poster as they wouldnt let my camera inside:

i think i'm gonna bust out my skatalites foundation ska cd in tribute...