Istanbul Crate diggers help needed ?

VikingabreaksVikingabreaks 28 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Im going there quite soon, so I need some help locating the nice record stores.Mainly intrested in rock,psych,funk,jazz,soul. If u now any nice hiphop store couldbe fun aswell.Or if you know any intresting artists or titles to look for in turkish music, gimme a mess orsimply post it here. I will sell items on ebay if I get enought and intresting stuffwith me home.

Comments

• mm I read the other thread u posted =(

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    do you know pookeyblow?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    You are ridiculously obnoxious. Just thought I'd share that.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Each of his posts are a how to on how to lose friends at the speed of typing.

• why are u guys talking bout ?

Anyone with any concrete tips or just bullshit ?

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    why are u guys talking bout ?

Anyone with any concrete tips or just bullshit ?

mustapha oskent rocks and check for the trt television recordings libr. stuff.
    and dont forget there are a lott of goodies at the yonca label ...
    good luck and have fun
    mzzl

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You have to be careful over there because of the naming conventions. You can look for record stores online, but watch out, because some of them are listed as being in constantinople.

Let me see if I can explain this....

Istanbul was Constantinople, now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople. Been a long time gone, Constantinople--Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night.

Every gal in Constantinople lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople, So if you've a date in Constantinople She'll be waiting in Istanbul.

Confusing, I know... but we had these problems in the US too. Imagine trying to find a record shop in NYC when Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it I can't say, People just liked it better that way.

Why did Constantinople get the works?
    That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Got it? Good luck!

• pookyblow/dirtyhans is norwegian, not swedish.
    norwegian guys dont ask about cratedigging in istanbul.

• Or if you know any intresting artists or titles to look for in turkish music, gimme a mess or
    simply post it here. I will sell items on ebay if I get enought and intresting stuff
    with me home.

come on mo fuckas, plaese to make him rich and collection full of raer stack.

• Go and suck your mother dry. Stop ruing my posts cheesey american, would smack u if u
    were around.

• Thanks for the tips mate

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    mm I read the other thread u posted =(

say what? honestly, there was a thread with the same topic, you read it, you are unhappy with it and you start the same topic again ?????

Go and suck your mother dry. Stop ruing my posts cheesey american, would smack u if u
    were around.

this is seriously dude. slow down!
    what do you expect when you post like you did initially? that people drop knowledge on secret crazy spots in Istanbul and holy grails? that you find them and finally sell them on the bay, where the soulstrut massive is allowed to buy them? and then finally raj starts a "thank you vikingabreaks! - Istanbul raers sticky-thread" ?

c??mon.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Why isn't this thread in the wants/trades section?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

• Go and suck your mother dry. Stop ruing my posts cheesey american, would smack u if u
    were around.

is this seriously how folls clown in sweden, plaese to be an anomaly, vikingbreakbackmtn.

• Man that had nothing to do with u the other I wrote. Well I meant I read the other post and said it was not a bad look that many places already been cleaned.

• Im just tierd of you, thats it nothing more! Stop write in my posts if u got nothing
    to say. Do something better clean the house or whatever.

• Im just terd