What happened to Raystar?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    He's been posting under the username Rafael for several months...but I still haven't seen big hommie around in a minute.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    Here I am big homey... I stopped using the name Raystar as I wanted to get away from what I believed Raystar had "become"... Raystar is a bully and a mean spirited persona that developed amoung the people that I grew up around and did negative things with... Raystar is not a liked person in my opinion. I used that name because I know that people only know one person by that name and Raystar has too much ego to hide behind another name. Raystar makes people feel unconfortable. Raystar, Ray & Rafael are parts of the same person but I want the personality that was Raystar to go.

Anyway I have had this disease called Sarcoidosis for the past two and a half months nows so my days are filled with naps and childcare. Thanks for thinking of me. I am doing okay now, I dont have too much energy and I cough alot. I am down to 185 lbs from 200... need I say my sex life has suffered? To admit that would be more Rafael than Raystar...

Drew holla at your man sometime... I'm loving your Dukey avatar... I'm two weeks behind on my Wire episodes! I did that on purpose so I could watch two episodes back to back!

Love to my man Karac who gave me the name Raystar after Bravestar, the Native American sheriff who had powers from animals...

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Raystar, Ray & Rafael are parts of the same person but I want the personality that was Raystar to go.

make me.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Ray!!!

I'm real sorry to hear that you've been sick, man. I will most definitely be giving you a call this week, so we can catch up. I hope the family is doing well! Talk to you soon.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Feel better big dogs!

• Raystar, Ray & Rafael are parts of the same person but I want the personality that was Raystar to go.

make me.

Sorry to hear about the illness, fam. Keep your head up and get well SOON.

• whatup rayray....get better and keep chasing those kidletts around the house to keep the pounds off. we should have a meet up soon. club ozz anyone???? holla!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Get well soon. Let us know if we can help in anyway.

Dan

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Raystar, Ray & Rafael are parts of the same person but I want the personality that was Raystar to go.

make me.

Raystar/Rafael always enjoyed your posts and never thought of Raystar in any negative way, but I guess that's a real life residue you're trying to shed. Get better soon, man, and hope you're back on form with whatever personality you choose to live by!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Yo Ray (Raf),

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. My older brother suffers from scleroderma (sp?), so I have some insight into how devastating auto-immune disorders can be. And by the way, I always thought you were dude as Raystar, but I guess it matters most how we feel about ourselves. God bless you, bro!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My older brother suffers from scleroderma

I have scleraderma in my family geneaology. What is odd about this is I thought scleraderma occurred like 95% of the time in women.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

make me.

Well, R., Its good to see you back. Sorry to hear about this shit you are going through. You always made me laugh on the strut since I first got here, so I started to wonder what happened to you.....

Laying around the house sucks. I highly recommend 24 season 1 and 2 (I'm almost at the end of season 2) on DVD. That shit will make your day go by super fast. The only thing that's weird about it is that the Allstate Insurance guy is the president. I keep expecting him to say "you're in good hands". The show is ILL though. Highly recomended.

Anyways, if there's anything you need, you have a woldwide soulstrut family that's down to help an OG. Get well, man.

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    I'm all warm inside for real... cant say enough how much everyones kind words mean to me right now. SoulStruts heart is still beating.

• chasechase 767 Posts
    man ray glad your feeling better.. hope you insurance is kicking, sounds like alot of visits...