I blew my WIRE load and... (no spoilers)

13»

Comments

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

chris vs. omar poll = omar 3 chris 0
    no one feeling the zombie master???

I'll rep Chris. "They say it's the quiet ones that you have to watch out for."

"And, if you've noticed, I ain't said shit for a couple minutes now."

Besides, Zombies!

No disrespect to Omar, really, he's a really different kinda badass. Like Omar:Han Solo::Chris:Boba Fett. Boba Fett really didn't do shit on screen in the Star Wars movies, but you just knew he was bad.

• GREATEST season of ANY show...EVER!!!!

sh*t is so real its scary....shit is so scary its real

• Herc is a lovable doofus alright.

But Herc is quickly losing his lovable-ness. I'm hating how he's doing Bubs right now.

Oh just wait....

• Herc is a lovable doofus alright.

But Herc is quickly losing his lovable-ness. I'm hating how he's doing Bubs right now.

Oh just wait....

herc and bubs make out???

yeah, where im at now, fuck herc. big idiot.

omar( hansolo) 3
    chris(boba fett) 1

• slushslush 691 Posts
    this season has been crazy for me... my mom is a teacher, and my dad is a cop. the personalities of tonnes of cops on the show hit so close to home.... its making me believe there are a limited number of archetypes with a desire and fit for police work. Prez is a good example of a personality not really fit for police, though he still managed to find something he was good at in the first few seasons. Landsman is my dude though... he is a blend of a few real life people for me, its bizarre!! Deputy Commissioner Rawls too... that dude is almost a mirror image of the Hamilton Police Commissioner in the 90s. And so many others. My pops has some very Lester-like moments, and his best friend is basically the the wasp version of Bunk. its all very eery....

needless to say I am reluctant to reccomend the show to my pops until he retires... he'd probably have a reason to break into tears every episode

also, i got kind of a thing for rhonda pearlman

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

also, i got kind of a thing for rhonda pearlman

rhonda pearlman is hot.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Oh, and has anybody mentioned Prop Joe's fake phone call in the ep before last? It was on again the other day and I caught it for the second time, hilarious!
    that shit has to be at least top 5 funny scenes on the wire along with bunk setting his clothes on fire

Bunk setting his clothes on fire is one the funniest moments on TV PERIOD!
    "So you're destroying the physical evidence?"
    "Do you smell pussy?"

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Non On Demand viewers ***SPOILER ALERT***

Damn, "world goin' one way, people goin' the other." RIP little Kevin. Now I'm worried for Randy. And poor Donut, gettin his fingers all cracked up. And Davis is such a fuckin snake!

• fuck! ouch! watching it tomorrow. i was jus getting to like little "do i loook little to you" kevin

fuck my bad I hesitated posting that, but I did put the spoiler alert! I'm gonna edit a space in there, sorry mayne.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    omar takes no shit. he goes to the trouble before it finds him (just from this season: the phone books and watching marlo). he also has enough balls and crazy in him that he robs drug dealers. weve all grown up with cats like this. especially if youre in a bigger city. just saying i know cats like this.

chris is a murderer. how many times after chris and snoop board up the row houses they ask if one another is hungry or whatnot. ive known a few killers in my life but nothing like this guy. the only real killers ive ever really met/known are dudes who grew up with my dad that hes still friends with.

omar isnt scary to me. but after what chris did to _____ in the alley for the boy... telling you... i would not want to be on the other side of his ice grill.
    even the girl, watching this crazy man go to work on ____ and all she said was something like "daaaaaammmm you didnt even wait til we got him in the house."

only three episodes left...

• omar takes no shit. he goes to the trouble before it finds him (just from this season: the phone books and watching marlo). he also has enough balls and crazy in him that he robs drug dealers. weve all grown up with cats like this.

ummmmm, no vigilantes in my childhood memories.

CODED SPOILER QUESTIONS:

anyone who seen next weeks episode think chris and michael have a similar experience in their past? gotttttttttam!!!!!!!!

dirty cops and donuts...fucked up.

i likes bubz moves....but what he gonna do about the terminator shit????
    put a fork in herc

• anyone who seen next weeks episode think chris and michael have a similar experience in their past? gotttttttttam!!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo, anyone know where i can get that scarface jacket snoop was wearing? shit is FOCUSED

• yo, anyone know where i can get that scarface jacket snoop was wearing? shit is FOCUSED

Brian,

You're my dude and all and I'm forever indebted to for all the mixtape/new release leak hookups, BUT...

...please don't. A good look it is not.

Herm

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hahahahaha, there's no way i would wear that shit. i just wanted to bring it up

i would look fly in it though

CODED SPOILER QUESTIONS

Damn that's how I gotta roll from now on, hope the spoiler didn't ruin too much of the episode holmmes. And yes, gottttttam indeed!