From Brooklyn, With Love

coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
I'm tripping over these dolls:www.real-kidz.comCheck out Tilary's parents; her dad's a real herb.In other news, Carolina and that bitch Roy Williams won the national championship tonight.

Comments

• Goodwin:

Asshole Josh Koshcheck from The Ultimate Fighter:

BONUS ROUND: I dare faux_rillz to start calling you "Remsen."

Double

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

As if life as a biracial child isn't challenging enough, why they all gotta have messed-up names like "Remsen," "Tillary" and "Willough"?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

"Ramen" is more like it--check out the texture of her hair.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

"Ramen" is more like it--check out the texture of her hair.

haha.

I for one think faux_willough has a nice ring to it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm feelin' that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

BONUS ROUND: I dare faux_rillz to start calling you "Ramen."[/b]

Dude, that is such an insult to Coselmed's Asian heritage!!!

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Thanks for posting this up. I saw some magazine dedicated to multi-cultural youth recently as well - in 7-11 no less. It's hard to believe nobody had the idea (courage?) to recognize and provide for (capitalize?) on this market.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I don't know, Remsen's dad looked like the bigger herb...actually all the dad's looked like herbs.

These kids need to come with instructions for their hair(for the caucasian parents).

Do any of my fellow caucasians ever refer to themselves as caucasian? I can't remember the last time I used the word out loud. Maybe I need to post this in that other[/b] thread!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I don't know, Remsen's dad looked like the bigger herb...actually all the dad's looked like herbs.

These kids need to come with instructions for their hair(for the caucasian parents).

Do any of my fellow caucasians ever refer to themselves as caucasian? I can't remember the last time I used the word out loud. Maybe I need to post this in that other[/b] thread!

What I'm not really following is why they made Remsen look like that. How many black/white mixed kids look like that? Like a fuckin albino or something.

I refer to myself as "cracker".

What I'm not really following is why they made Remsen look like that. How many black/white mixed kids look like that? Like a fuckin albino or something.

I refer to myself as "cracker".

TILARY is the albino-looking one, not Remsen.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    How many black/white mixed kids look like that?

THEYWEREBOTHCREATEDOUTOFLOVEANDARETHEPERFECTMIXTUREOFTWOETHNICBACKGROUNDS, so there!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

As if life as a biracial child isn't challenging enough, why they all gotta have messed-up names like "Remsen," "Tillary" and "Willough"?
    Tillary and Willoughby are names of streets in Brooklyn, I believe Remsen is probably a derivitive as well.

Tillary and Willoughby are names of streets in Brooklyn, I believe Remsen is probably a derivitive as well.

THEYWEREBOTHCREATEDOUTOFLOVEONTHEMEANSTREETSOFBROOKLYN[/b]ANDARETHEPERFECTMIXTUREOFTWOETHNICBACKGROUNDS

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Who the hell would name their daughter Quincy?

You gotta believe that crossed his mind...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    I'm tripping over these dolls:

www.real-kidz.com

Check out Tilary's parents; her dad's a real herb.

i'm sorry ..you apparently didn't get the memo!!!!!....soulstrut is strictly pics of records these days.... takin it back to the essence....ya mean ...we tryna get things back how it used to be REAL HEADZ...yada...yada.....

[color:white] [/color]

that bitch Roy Williams

be nice.. the mans a champion

You gotta believe that crossed his mind...

Say...Isn't that Willough?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All I'm saying is that Quincy (arguably one of the least Asian names ever) has a dad who's Asian and mom who's white. Woo woo - finally a reversal of the rampant white dudes w/ Asian women trend.

Fuck, I might just buy the doll on principle.

ANd by the way - the punchline - all these kids were Made in China.

Ha ha ha ha...

OH yeah, better real-kidz than this ridiculous site:
    http://haolehubbyclub.com/

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    I have to convince my husband that good Chinese restaurants may not have table cloths on the tables but that almost all of the customers are usually Asian.??

I often tease my hubby that HE is the other white meat!

suspect.

• Woo woo - finally a reversal of the rampant white dudes w/ Asian women trend.

Has anyone noticed similar "trend" with Asian men/black woman ? Or is it just my little world.

Has anyone noticed similar "trend" with Asian men/black woman ?

i dont think i've ever seen this

Woo woo - finally a reversal of the rampant white dudes w/ Asian women trend.

Has anyone noticed similar "trend" with Asian men/black woman ? Or is it just my little world.

They made a playful reference to this on Race-O-Rama, saying that between brothas with white chicks and asian ladies with white dudes that the above was the next movement.

I've seen A LOT of different pairings of couples before, but NEVERHAVEISEENTHIS...

• Woo woo - finally a reversal of the rampant white dudes w/ Asian women trend.

They made a playful reference to this on Race-O-Rama, saying that between brothas with white chicks and asian ladies with white dudes that the above was the next movement.

I've seen A LOT of different pairings of couples before, but NEVERHAVEISEENTHIS...

3 of the asian men I know (including one indian guy--south asian) are married/have kids with black women. Hmmm, maybe it's just NY.

Woo woo - finally a reversal of the rampant white dudes w/ Asian women trend.

You need to watch more movies....

My wife loves this one(Catfish in Black Bean Sauce).