• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    FREEDOM AT LAST!

• FREEDOM AT LAST!

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    no, but what is going to happen is your mix for the show

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    while I was away?

Dude, we found out Doogie Howser is gay!

• i actually cheered seeing your first post back. Welcome back!

• I must say this is a very classy move by drewn and/or the mods unbanning Sab.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    This is a good lesson for all the rambunctious young rebels here at SS...

If you believe you are right about something never sit down and shut up no matter how much grief the "establishment" gives you.

Only 4 or 5 folks stood up for Saba to come back......and the minority won!!

Welcome back Saba.....

Hope you realize that they only let you back on to rub the election in your face......if the Right had won you'd still be off listenin' to Brazil raers.

• I must say this is a very classy move by drewn and/or the mods unbanning Sab.

Coffin Joe introduced us at the WFMU record fair and Drewn very graciously invited me back. And then we both cried a little.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts

If you believe you are right about something never sit down and shut up no matter how much grief the "establishment" gives you.

A good life lesson in general, but in this case, your continued nagging actually kept your boy on the bench longer than I had in mind. He can thank you for that.

Again...nothing to do with your posse, as much as you'd like to take the credit.

Hope you realize that they only let you back on to rub the election in your face......if the Right had won you'd still be off listenin' to Brazil raers.

Actually, sabadabada and I talked this weekend in New York at the record show. We both agreed that the banning was the result of a perfect storm. I recognized that what happened did not warrant 30 days to life. And he was put back on "after the election" at his own request.
    That's the honest truth.

• This is a good lesson for all the rambunctious young rebels here at SS...

A good life lesson in general, but in this case, your continued nagging actually kept your boy on the bench longer than I had in mind. He can thank you for that.

Again...nothing to do with your posse, as much as you'd like to take the credit.

Actually, sabadabada and I talked this weekend in New York at the record show. We both agreed that the banning was the result of a perfect storm. I recognized that what happened did not warrant 30 days to life. And he was put back on "after the election" by his own request. That's the honest truth.

I didn't want my return to effect the election outcome so I asked Drewn to wait.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

I didn't want my return to effect the election outcome so I asked Drewn to wait.

Bam! He's still got it.

Actually, sabadabada and I talked this weekend in New York at the record show. We both agreed that the banning was the result of a perfect storm. I recognized that what happened did not warrant 30 days to life. And he was put back on "after the election" at his own request.
    That's the honest truth.

Drewn,
    First let me say I admire you tremendously for taking the time to meet with Saba and bury the hatchet.

I'll also apologize to you for my constant nagging.

I'm just hoping that folks who stand up for what they believe in whether it be Anti-War, Civil Rights or Free Sabadabadoo aren't always viewed as annoying naggers that should be punished.

This place is more entertaining and livelier with Saba and I personally thank you for re-instating him.

Rich

You realize you're glorifying the un-banning of a dude on a intenret message board?

Sabadabba=NELSON MANDELA DUUUDE!

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    while I was away?

Free Saba!

You realize you're glorifying the un-banning of a dude on a intenret message board?

I have a lonely miserable life and this is the only interaction I have with other humans.

Other than getting the Salvation Army to change the price of used LP's from $1.99 to $1.59, this is the most excitement I've ever been involved with.

I have a lonely miserable life and this is the only interaction I have with other humans.

Other than getting the Salvation Army to change the price of used LP's from $1.99 to $1.59, this is the most excitement I've ever been involved with.

that's cold dude...REAL COLD.

Why do you have to put my man Dizzy Bull on blast like that? He needs to get his Lawrence Welk on but at a reasonable price

DONT HATE THE GAME SON!

but yo anyone who really does that shit deserves to get explosive diaheria while being stuck in the worst L.A. traffic ever.